Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Swamp is dry.

Journal Entries
    Images

Tic.. Did you just studder??? what was that.....

U are a donating member.
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

Images

Sry I keep getting a blue name a Donor Tag on the top of my screen?

Images

Any one help me please I have lost my LED an Pack an get UP.. CLAP ON CLAP OFF.. Hey KIT were are you.. Smile I Know you are..

Images

Check put my PICS... Yea saddleback.. Stayed until the SunSet Gee wish I wa there..

MagicSFK
    Images

HH - Yes, about 7 of us slogged through a short 5 mile section of Corbett last Saturday including the Bowman's Campsite and the "Hole in the Wall". Fun trip...wet, but fun! I did a loop hike at Dupuis about 2 months ago...first time there. I liked the area and aside from one section of the trail being ripped up by wild hogs, it was in great shape.

Addicted Hiker and Donating Member Hammock Hanger's Avatar
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by MagicSFK View Post
    HH - Yes, about 7 of us slogged through a short 5 mile section of Corbett last Saturday including the Bowman's Campsite and the "Hole in the Wall". Fun trip...wet, but fun! I did a loop hike at Dupuis about 2 months ago...first time there. I liked the area and aside from one section of the trail being ripped up by wild hogs, it was in great shape.
    The Hole in the Wall is beautiful when the bromeliads are in bloom.

Dupuis surely has it's fair share of hogs. When camping and they come thru at night the little ones are cute. My son use to love to watch them.
    Hammock Hanger -- Life is my journey and I'm surely not rushing to the "summit"...:D

http://www.gcast.com/u/hammockhanger/main

Hey all! I'm thinking of thru-hiking the FT this winter and would love to hear reports come Sep. and Oct. Does the trail seem to be less wet in the winter, vs. the summer, on average?

Addicted Hiker and Donating Member Hammock Hanger's Avatar
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Two Winds '97 View Post
    Hey all! I'm thinking of thru-hiking the FT this winter and would love to hear reports come Sep. and Oct. Does the trail seem to be less wet in the winter, vs. the summer, on average?
    The winter is the drier season, but there will always be pockets of watery trail and swampy areas. (Did you get my PM with the info you requested??)
    Hammock Hanger -- Life is my journey and I'm surely not rushing to the "summit"...:D

http://www.gcast.com/u/hammockhanger/main

Quote Originally Posted by Hammock Hanger View Post
    The winter is the drier season, but there will always be pockets of watery trail and swampy areas. (Did you get my PM with the info you requested??)
    I did, thank you very much. Sorry if I didn't respond. I've got a lot of thinking to do and questions to formulate, so...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++