WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Springer Shuttle

I live in Atlanta and will shuttle you from the airport or greyhound station for $50/ one $65/ two $75/ three hikers. And all of the advice you can stand for free!!

Labdad AT 1200 miler 386-383-0061

I'm in! Probably mid-late March

Default Springer Shuttle

I'm going to need shuttles and I don't know who to ask about it. Pat from maine, Winter and I are driving down to that Neels Gap and should get there about March 26. I'd like to leave my vehicle in Neels Gap and get shuttle to Springer. Then when we hike that section we'll want a shuttle to hike the next section. Pat and Winter will hike with me for about a week before going home. I'll hike on...at least for a while.
    Sorry if I'm messing with your thread.

Arrow Shuttle Available -- some times

I live in Blairsville (first town north of Neel Gap/Mountain Crossings/WalasiYi) and may be able to shuttle people around in North Georgia between now (April) until the 31st of March 2008. (Unless I'm out hiking or visiting my children or parents.)

I work at a kennel and am not always available during the week. However, I am usually available on Sunday and Monday.

If you need to shuttle cars from point A to point B within the North Georgia area, email me at [email protected] and we'll see what we can work out.

Because I do not have USFS certification to transport people onto USFS land, I cannot accept payment for shuttles. But I can allow you to fill my car's gas tank or buy me a meal.

I changed my mind about Thru Hiking this year (got my gear together but had other loose ends I wasn't able to tie up) but I do intend to Thru Hike next year. All my loose ends should be firmly tied by next April.

HapKiDo
    AKA Coosa

++ New Posts ++