WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Coming out of the closet???

Added by Photofanatic
« Previous Image   |   Next Image »

Coming out of the closet???

Views: 6,689 [+] Larger Image  

Filmstrip 
‹‹Mo Mike   Mala  Coming out of the closet???  Hands Full

Description for Coming out of the closet???

Description by Photofanatic

Photofanatic

He got a little lost in there and is looking for a guidebook

Comments for Coming out of the closet??? (3)

1. #1 Programbo
    Re: Coming out of the closet???
    I`m sure this is way off the topic of why you posted these but I feel I must point out that the vast majority of "crossdressers" are completely heterosexual. (And yes I am aware the young man in the photo is most likely NOT a crossdresser in any event and was simply having some fun)
  2. #2 Photofanatic
    Before anyone else gets the idea that I am knocking anyone's preferences that is not the case. It is the color coordination and patterns that I am noting in the picture. In the real world I am a professional photographer. Many of my clients and friends are gay, lesbian, cross dresser, drag queens or just plain different to say the least. I do not choose my friends or clients based on their sexual preferences or what they wear. They all would find humor though in this photo as was intended and I am sure the choice of clothing he was wearing was chosen for the humor it exudes.
    Visit my website at http://lwolfephotography.tripod.com
  3. #3 CrumbSnatcher
    the cross dresser's name is wicked, and he has bagged more hiker chicks than anyone else i know of! on the AT and bars and restraunts along the way.