WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

March 20 2011

Added by darkage
« Previous Image   |   Next Image »
Views: 2,990 [+] Larger Image  
by darkage

Filmstrip 
‹‹March 20 2011   March 20 2011  March 20 2011  Winter Hike 2011

Description for March 20 2011

Description by darkage

darkage

MSR Carbon Reflex 2, Osprey atmos 65

Comments for March 20 2011 (2)

1. #1 hikingshoes
    Re: March 20 2011
    Hey Dude,How you like this tent?Im looking into getting one of those.HS
  2. #2 darkage
    Re: March 20 2011
    I've only spent 3 days in it so far, but what i can tell you is that it replaced a much heavier free-standing SD lightning 2 which i liked alot but was just simply too heavy as i wanted to lighten my pack but not give up space and comfort ... its trail weight it 2 pounds 13 ounces ... i'm 6'3 and have plenty of room to stretch out and situp, more than i did in the lightning ... the 4 internal pockets are perfectly placed ... there is a zipper down the center of the rear mesh to access to the rear small vestibule which i use for late night breaks ... The 3 days i did spend in in so far i had 20+mph winds, no rain ... setup was insanely quick and easy ... materials are top quality ... the floor has 10,000 rated waterproofing ... the fly attaches to the top carbon fiber crossover pole and the adjustable clips allow to tighten the pitch just right ... you can also unzip the fly, pull both sides up if you want the roof on, but need air flow at max ... Excellent tent, if ya got more questions i didn't seem to answer lemme know ... I was lucky enough to pick it up at 50% off, if i had to pay retail looking back .. i would ... great buy.