WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Parade Of Fools April 09

Added by sasquatch2014
« Previous Image   |   Next Image »
Views: 2,523 [+] Larger Image  

Filmstrip 
‹‹Dicks Creek   One Of The Balds  Parade Of Fools April 09  Parade Of Fools April 09

Description for Parade Of Fools April 09

Description by sasquatch2014

sasquatch2014

Hank is looking all charged up for day two of the trip. I don't think he understood what I meant when I said 20 miles. He was not as chipper day 3 in the AM.

Comments for Parade Of Fools April 09 (4)

1. #1 Valentine
    Re: Parade Of Fools April 09
    Nice pic. How old is Hank?
  2. #2 sasquatch2014
    He is just about 10 months at this point and he is becoming a great trail dog. We just got done with a 44 mile section from Culvers Gap to the NY/NJ stateline this included one 20 mile day he was tuckered that night but ready to go again the next day. He is just about 60 lbs.
  3. #3 Tich
    Would love to hike with a four-legged companion (as long as he/she were very well behaved). Might have to dognap my neighbour's mutt, Duke, who's too good to be true and totally wasted in his present urban existence!

Though, from reading through some posts here re. hiking hounds, not sure how popular that is...
  4. #4 sasquatch2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Tich
    Would love to hike with a four-legged companion (as long as he/she were very well behaved). Might have to dognap my neighbour's mutt, Duke, who's too good to be true and totally wasted in his present urban existence!

Though, from reading through some posts here re. hiking hounds, not sure how popular that is...
    Hank is out with me almost all the time and it's getting to the point that people recognize him more than me.