WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

The New $27,000 Footbridge On The Slickrock Creek Trail Near Calderwood Lake

Added by Tipi Walter
« Previous Image   |   Next Image »

The New $27,000 Footbridge On The Slickrock Creek Trail Near Calderwood Lake

Views: 4,581 [+] Larger Image  

Filmstrip 
‹‹There Are Five Crossings On The Stiffknee Trail To Farr Gap   Crossing Slickrock Creek On The BMT  The New $27,000 Footbridge On The Slickrock Creek Trail Near Calderwood Lake  Hilleberg Keron Set Up On The Nichols Cove Trail Near The Twin Gravesite

Description for The New $27,000 Footbridge On The Slickrock Creek Trail Near Calderwood Lake

Description

N/A

Comments for The New $27,000 Footbridge On The Slickrock Creek Trail Near Calderwood Lake (4)

1. #1 Slimer
    Re: The New $27,000 Footbridge On The Slickrock Creek Trail Near Calderwood Lake
    $27,000 for that??
  2. #2 Tipi Walter
    Re: The New $27,000 Footbridge On The Slickrock Creek Trail Near Calderwood Lake
    It's what I heard on the Slickrock grapevine.
  3. #3 cliffdiver
    I will build you $27,000 footbridges all day long, anywhere you want 'em. Where do I sign up?
  4. #4 nitewalker
    Heck!!!!! I could build that for 20,000 if they want to save money. LOL!!!!!! I suppose it is a really nice foot bridge. I wonder what the load capacity is?