WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Mountain 25 On Max Patch

Added by Ramble~On
« Previous Image   |   Next Image »

Mountain 25 On Max Patch

Views: 6,605 [+] Larger Image  

Filmstrip 
‹‹Very close encounters with deer   Roan Highlands TN/NC, 6/24/10  Mountain 25 On Max Patch  Bashful Rattlesnake

Description for Mountain 25 On Max Patch

Description by Ramble~On

Ramble~On

North Face Mountain 25 on Max Patch.

Comments for Mountain 25 On Max Patch (9)

1. #1 Gray Blazer
    Re: Mountain 25 On Max Patch
    Nice......
  2. #2 Ramble~On
    Everytime...E V E R Y T I M E ! I watch the sunrise I have the Beatles stuck in my head..."Here Comes The Sun"
  3. #3 d'shadow
    Wonderful shot! It could be a commercial ad for this tent, very professional!
  4. #4 Ramble~On
    hee. thanks.

The North Face doesn't need to advertise though...there are 25 million city kids wearing their heavily logo'd stuff around town.
  5. #5 Tipi Walter
    Is this your bomb shelter in rough conditions? I considered this tent before getting my Hilleberg but it was just too danged heavy. Ya gotta love the thing, though. If I could carry it, I'd get the VE25 and be done with it.
  6. #6 Ramble~On
    It's a monster! I love it. It's heavy but for a 4 season, not bad. I need the exercise!
    -- Is it winter yet ?
    See you on top of Whigg or the Bob when the weather nuts preach frozen precip.
    Creepy Uncle just picked up a Nallo GT and I'm ordering an Allak next week. I think we're both wanting to get in some "snow days" this winter.

Perhaps a Hilleberg party is in the making?
  7. #7 Tipi Walter
    When the pinhead Knoxville weathermen sound the alert and call for terrible conditions with stay-indoors cold and a good chance of snow, I hope to see you guys up on the high ground. The Allak is a little brother to the Staika, so we should have something to talk about.
  8. #8 YoungMoose
    wat a good way to wake up in the morning
  9. #9 SurferNerd
    Gorgeous picture!