WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Nallo Gt Hilleberg

Added by Frog
« Previous Image   |   Next Image »
Views: 9,559 [+] Larger Image  
by Frog

Filmstrip 
‹‹Hang In There   Hilleberg Nallo Gt 2  Nallo Gt Hilleberg  Mariposa Plus

Description for Nallo Gt Hilleberg

Description by Frog

Frog

nallo gt 2 hilleberg tent in uwharrie mts

Comments for Nallo Gt Hilleberg (3)

1. #1 Frog
    Re: Nallo Gt Hilleberg
    oops This is a hilleberg nallo gt2 my brothers new tent. We havent really tested it fully yet but the light weight for two the amount of room is good for two and the vestibule has enough room for two packs and set up for your stove for coffee etc. and still has room for an easy exit in the middle of the night. I rate this tent as high as you could rate one.
  2. #2 Tipi Walter
    Yeah, gotta love the Hillebergs. I have the Nammtj 3 and the Staika dome. The Staika is my favorite tent of all time. Only drawback with the tunnels is they are long and require a bigger campsite. Great fotogs!
  3. #3 Ramble~On
    Ah Huh ! So this is the 2 man. It's nice to see a person in that garage of a vestibule for scale. The more I read about this monster the more I think I'll get one and use it as a 4 season. The variety of ways to configure that vestibule is incredible and with the front fully open it looks as though it'd be a big covered porch. A 12+ foot long tent with 30 sq ft of inner tent and 23 sq ft of vestibule...for a little over 5 pounds.