WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

4H center

Added by Old Hickory MH
« Previous Image   |   Next Image »
Views: 2,925 [+] Larger Image  

Filmstrip 
‹‹Powerline Easement - Keys Gap   Sudden shower  4H center  Cemetary sign

Description for 4H center

Description by Old Hickory MH

Old Hickory MH

Our other vehicle is on the other side of this mess.

Comments for 4H center (0)

1. #1 Rain Man
    WHO? WHAT? WHEN? WHERE? HOW? Without info, photos are no good, unless you\'re of Ansel Adams\' caliber perhaps.

2. #2 Alligator
    Look out, the photo police are coming! Bummer to have to cross that on foot.
  3. #3 TJ aka Teej
    Just south of Front Royal, on Rt 522, I think.
  4. #4 Old Hickory MH
    I didn\'t know I had to be totally explecit with the whereabouts of this picture, so here goes! My sons and I had just finished hiking 5 days, Toms Wayside shelter to Harpers Ferry. We had left a vehicle at the park and one at the 4h center south of Front Royal. Upon arrival at our truck in the park at Harpers Ferry the skies opened up and rained all the way to Front Royal where we stopped to have dinner. While we had dinner the skies dropped copious amounts of rain and the put on a light show that was quite impressive. When we arrived at the road to the 4h center it was submerged and we had to set and wait a good hour or so for it to be safe to drive across. So who?, Us, what? terrible downpour!, when? the second week of May,2005. Where?, 4h center road 3-4 miles south of Front Royal off of Rt.522. How? Hmmm? Act of God! And by the way we were so awestuck by how high and hard the water was flowing we didn\'t take these pictures until it had gone halfway down. I\'m sorry if this doesn\'t give a good enough description for some people.
    Old Hickory..............I\'d rather die living life, than live life dying!
  5. #5 Alligator
    Naw, no need to be totally explicit. That\'s just Rain Man thinking he\'s a photo cop. His only real authority is to denigrate others photos when they don\'t conform to his concepts of how the gallery should operate. Funny thing is, he feels free to lecture others on photo uploads, yet hasn\'t even corrected a glaring miscaption on one of his own from a year ago.
  6. #6 Hikerhead
    Oh yes, and you didn\'t put any paragraphs into your story. That will really get Rain Man all upset. I think he\'d make the perfect leader for the Twelve Tribes, either my way or no supper tonight.
    Nice pic.