WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Crazy Horse in TN

Added by Hikerhead
« Previous Image   |   Next Image »
Views: 3,495  

Filmstrip 
‹‹that we were hikers the two of us   that we were hikers the two of us  Crazy Horse in TN  Emerging Mushroom

Description for Crazy Horse in TN

Description by Hikerhead

Hikerhead

Heading south just before reaching 19E.
This guy would run at me at full charge before doing a sideways slide type of stop. He did it twice. The picture was when we first met and he was all nice and calm. He was with another brown horse. Anybody else come across this horse? Shot 10-10-05

Comments for Crazy Horse in TN (6)

1. #1 Kerosene
    Maybe the horse didn't like being shot at?
  2. #2 Hikerhead
    I liked that!! )

HEY...I added the date it was "shot" so that I wouldn't hear no "WHAT DATE WAS THIS TAKEN!!". Damned if I do, Damned if I don't.
  3. #3 Uncle Wayne
    Good one Kerosene. I hate horses. When I was 8 years old I had a shetland pony run away with me straight into a pond and laid down in the water. I couldn't swim and it scared me to death, that is until I came up for air, tried to stand up and found the pond was only waist deep. Then Iwas just mad and wet. I hate horses.
  4. #4 RITBlake
    HEY I GOT KICKED BY THAT HORSE!!!
  5. #5 Hikerhead
    Yeah, it's the same one. I saw the pic on your site. If he's still there, someone is going to get hurt. You were lucky.
  6. #6 RITBlake
    Yah, I was. I had some kind of instinct tell me that I was about to be kicked and I flinched back. He still caught me dead center in the thigh but if I had been standing still and not moving, it could have been much worse.