WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Gren Anderson Shelter Privy

Added by Hammock Hanger
« Previous Image   |   Next Image »

Gren Anderson Shelter Privy

Views: 9,835 [+] Larger Image  

Filmstrip 
‹‹High Point Monument Shelter   Secret Shelter, NJ  Gren Anderson Shelter Privy  Fancy Privy at Mashipacong Shelter

Description for Gren Anderson Shelter Privy

Description by Hammock Hanger

Hammock Hanger

A typical ****-box in NJ. "Hey a momment of privacy PLEASE!!" (Guess all the money/funds went on bear boxes.)

Comments for Gren Anderson Shelter Privy (3)

1. #1 hikerat2002
    "Moon Dog, is that you playing that banjo I hear?...... Moon Dog? "
    Guest 21:22
    looking good sue
  3. #3 Panzer1
    When I stayed here a group of 15 young girls were staying here behind the shelter. I was staying in the shelter. They had a big problem with the fact that there was no privacy when using the toilet. I was the only guy there. They posted a guard on me to make sure that I did not watch as they used the toilet.
  4. #4 LIhikers
    Re: Gren Anderson Shelter Privy
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzer1
    When I stayed here a group of 15 young girls were staying here behind the shelter. I was staying in the shelter. They had a big problem with the fact that there was no privacy when using the toilet. I was the only guy there. They posted a guard on me to make sure that I did not watch as they used the toilet.
    You go out to the trail and have to worry about being put under house arrest. That's the most bizare thing I've ever heard. They could have gone off and done their business in the woods, out of sight, if they were so worried.
  5. #5 bobp
    Re: Gren Anderson Shelter Privy
    Good news. A brand new ADA-compliant mouldering toilet has been installed at Gren Anderson as of 2010. It is clean and spacious.