WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Grass summits Katahdin

Added by Rain Man
« Previous Image   |   Next Image »

Grass summits Katahdin

Views: 4,750  

Filmstrip 
‹‹Slips, Uncle Ben, Grass, Patrick   Grass on Katahdin  Grass summits Katahdin  Katahdin

Description for Grass summits Katahdin

Description by Rain Man

Rain Man

Rain Man and Grass on Katahdin. Friday afternoon, September 17, 2004. After a cold, foggy climb, the skies opened up just before we summitted and the views were incredible.

Comments for Grass summits Katahdin (2)

1. #1 Uncle Wayne
    What an opportunity! I\'m glad you were able to climb the last mountain with your daughter. Neither of you will ever forget that moment.
  2. #2 LWOP
    Congrats to you both. Grass, it was a pleasure meeting and hiking with you. Watch out for the mad man with the spork....
  3. #3 MadAussieInLondon
    tell her cactus sends his best and congrats for finishing!!!
  4. #4 Cookerhiker
    Rain Man, what a thrill it must have been for you to help your daughter in her thru-hike. I met her briefly at Neels Gap and Low Gap shelter when I section-hiked Georgia last year. She\'s a nice personable young lady reminding me of my own two 20ish daughters. I\'ve enjoyed all your pictures of her and others you\'ve met throughout the Trail. You have some of the best pics on WhiteBlaze.
  5. #5 neo
    Re: Grass summits Katahdin
    great picture of you and grass on the big K. neo
  6. #6 Bearpaw
    Re: Grass summits Katahdin
    Wow! That had to be an incredible moment for both of you. Great photo Rain Man.