WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Missouri Girls Section Hike, 2008 Devil's Forkgap To Hot Springs

Added by Erin
« Previous Image   |   Next Image »

Missouri Girls Section Hike, 2008 Devil's Forkgap To Hot Springs

Views: 4,238 [+] Larger Image  
by Erin

Filmstrip 
‹‹Missouri Girls Section Hike, 2008 Devil's Forkgap To Hot Springs   Missouri Girls Section Hike, 2008 Devil's Forkgap To Hot Springs  Missouri Girls Section Hike, 2008 Devil's Forkgap To Hot Springs  Missouri Girls Section Hike, 2008 Devil's Forkgap To Hot Springs

Description for Missouri Girls Section Hike, 2008 Devil's Forkgap To Hot Springs

Description by Erin

Erin

Missouri Girls and Alpine Strider, a thru hiker from Germany

Comments for Missouri Girls Section Hike, 2008 Devil's Forkgap To Hot Springs (2)

1. #1 heyoka87
    Re: Missouri Girls Section Hike, 2008 Devil's Forkgap To Hot Springs
    Hey Erin,
    I used dryer lint last time on a AT section. I had it in a zip lock and after handling for a bit it turned into a geltinous mass. That egg carton thing sounds like a great idea to kind of compartmentize the stuff. Do you cut them and seal them separately ? If you seal them - with what ? If you would be so kind , please drop me a PM and clue me in . Thanks
  2. #2 Erin
    Re: Missouri Girls Section Hike, 2008 Devil's Forkgap To Hot Springs
    I have an email to the mastermind of this project to be sure. The lint was taken and seperated into the cardboard egg carton compartments. I will tell you it was alot of cat hair lint! so it was alot of hair. It stinks at first but it works. She divided the 12 egg lint compartments into seperate one comparments. We only needed one or two egg/lint compartments to do a fire, but I want to check with her to make sure I have it right before I pass it on so I am saving your email.