WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Vasque Juxt Multisport Shoe

Added by Tuckahoe
« Previous Image   |   Next Image »

Vasque Juxt Multisport Shoe

Views: 4,677 [+] Larger Image  

Filmstrip 
‹‹pi shorts   Vasque Juxt Multisport Shoe  Vasque Juxt Multisport Shoe  Vasque Juxt Multisport Shoe

Description for Vasque Juxt Multisport Shoe

Description by Tuckahoe

Tuckahoe

Newly received Vasque Juxt Multisport Shoe. First foray into trail shoes from mid-boots and looking forward to giving these a workout this year.

Comments for Vasque Juxt Multisport Shoe (2)

1. #1 Rick Hancock
    Re: Vasque Juxt Multisport Shoe
    I'd used Vasque Velocities and Opportunist for a number of years. They quit making or changed the style of both and I had to give them up. I tried the JUXT and while I liked the style and features of the shoe they just never fit my foot properly. They are a very robust shoe, well made, nice support...but they just never "felt" right. I had a pair of LLBean low cut trail shoes that I loved wearing right out of the box. Bean changed the style and I sent the new model back. Felt like I was walking on little peebles. I do use the JUXT for Mt. Biking. Good luck.
  2. #2 Tuckahoe
    Re: Vasque Juxt Multisport Shoe
    I will just add for anyone considering this shoe, especially those with wide feet that these are more on the narrow side than most other manufactures. But as stated they are robust and well made.