WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

From right to left: The Professor (Garret [baseball hat]) and The Godfather (Andrea).

Added by refreeman
« Previous Image   |   Next Image »

From right to left: The Professor (Garret [baseball hat]) and The Godfather (Andrea).

Views: 3,855 [+] Larger Image  

Filmstrip 
‹‹Beauty and the Beast   Ragnar ... Ragnar like beer ....  From right to left: The Professor (Garret [baseball hat]) and The Godfather (Andrea).  A dog and 2 birds.

Description for From right to left: The Professor (Garret [baseball hat]) and The Godfather (Andrea).

Description by refreeman

refreeman

Photo was taken at William Brien Memorial Shelter in New York's Harriman State Park on June 8th 2007. From right to left: The Professor (Garret) and The Godfather (Andrea). The Professor is very near the front of the pack of the Class of 2007 North Bound Thru Hikers. The professor said he started at Springer in mid February 2007. He said he was #40 when he was at Damascus. I promised The Professor I'd post this photo, hopefully his family will find it. The Godfather is SOBO section hiking the slow way.

Comments for From right to left: The Professor (Garret [baseball hat]) and The Godfather (Andrea). (1)

1. #1 High Life
    Re: From right to left: The Professor (Garret [baseball hat]) and The Godfather (Andrea).
    i met godfather in DWG and shaved his head , got up to maine and flipped back to harpers caught him at white top, VA he's a very nice guy ...miss ya man