Hey there, I'm an able bodied 23 year old Virginian currently working Trails Crew for the Forest Service in NW Montana looking to do my first ever thru hike in 2021! I'm planning on starting in early March despite what a lot of people say because I'm planning on meeting up with a friend at Harper's Ferry in mid-late May to join him as he does the second half. I was hoping I could get y'all to critique the gear I have so far. I still have a few things to get, mainly upper layers (I need a down puffy and a fleece). I will not be posting weights because I feel like most of my stuff is already relatively dang light and at this point the best way for reducing weight would be to eliminate gear rather than buying new gear, but as always I am very much open to suggestions.

Pack: Gregory Stout 45, comes with rain cover and I put a quick dry Sea To Summit quick dry towel on one of the straps for facial wetness
Will be purchasing Medium Osprey Pack liner (unless someone's got a good affordable or DIY alternative)

Shoes: Keen Uneeks. I actually find them quite effective and comfortable in wet conditions, even snow. My friend who I'm meeting up with hiked the first half in his own pair and gave a dazzling review as well.

Socks: Two pairs of Darn Toughs wool socks and an arsenal of Kirkland Signature wool socks (thanks mom) if I need more

Legs: Prana Stretch Zions, Offbrand "32 Degree" leggings 47% Poly, 26% Rayon, 24% Acrylic, 3% Spandex. If I decide to ditch the pants in the warmer months I've got some light field and stream shorts that need patching

Upper Body: Long John shirt made from the same material as the leggings, will have 100% poly shirts for the warmer weather cause I don't care about the stink

Gloves: United by Blue Bison Wool gloves

Poles: Cascade Mtn Tech Poles

Rain: Marmot PreCip ECO (I know it's basic but it was so damn cheap)

Headlamp: PETZL Tikka with rechargeable battery

Lightweight buff for a bandana/face covering if weather is rough
Fairly light, warm, weather resistant beanie, probably picking up a thrift store cap for the summer

Hammock Set Up: Hummingbird Single+ hammock, Heron Tarp with HB Stakes and Warbler bugnet. Either getting HB straps or just going to use some 550 cord

Sleeping Bag: REI Trailbreak 20

Pad: Nemo Switchback

Blanket: Kammok Firebelly, may swap out for a homemade wool blanket

Sacks:
3 OR Ditty Sacks, Small, Medium and Large
15 L Dry sack
20L stuff sack
As many plastic ziplocs as needed

Water: Sawyer with a couple liter water bottles

Stove: JetBoil

Utilities:
Bic Lighter
Swiss Army Knife
Bamboo Fork, Spoon and Knife
Bamboo Tooth brush and tooth powder
Journal and Pen
Toilet paper
Shady Rays Sunglasses
Guidebook, Compass and necessary maps

What I think I need and would like suggestions on:
Rechargeable Battery for devices
Warm layers. Wind/rain layer, fleece layer and a polypro layer is what i've had suggested to me, I'll be making a run through some local Army Navy stores this weekend as well as my usual rounds to the thrift stores
A better pooper scooper. The one I have is a super light plastic one that cant dig worth a crap. I'll probably just make one myself though

Might've missed a few things, but I'm pretty sure that covers everything thus far. Like I said, please tear this apart so I can improve. This is my first time doing this so I'm basically just a knowledge sponge right now. I appreciate yall's time, happy trails!