I made this chili the other day and decide to try dehydrating it in my air fryer. I tore up yellow corn tortillas and added them before dehydrating. Stale cornbread would work too.

Steep 9 large chilis(I like a mix of california, new mexico, and guajillo) in hot water for 45 minutes. Roughly chop 1 large sweet potato, 1 onion, and 2 poblano peppers. Toss veggies with oil, salt, and pepper. Roast at 375 for 1 hour, tossing every 20 minutes. When peppers are hydrated, combine oil, garlic, salt, unsweetened cocoa powder, and cumin seeds in a blender. Blend to paste then add the water from hydrated peppers and blend again. Strain liquids in to a large pot. Throw solids away. Add 2 cups veggie stock, 28oz canned tomatoes, 1 cinnamon stick, and 2 bay leaves to pot. Bring to a low simmer, cover and cook for and hour. Add roasted veggies, and beans of your choice. I used garbanzo, northern, and pinto beans. Simmer low and covered for a couple of hours. If you really like that cocoa taste, use food grade cocoa butter instead of cooking oil.

I dehydrated at 150 for 8 hours.