Ive been using Warbonnet hammock gear for 5 or so years now.

Just now did I have a problem with a piece of gear. Honestly, it was most likely due to overstressing the shock chord on my underquilt. I was attempting to hike the BMT thru the smokies and on my first night my Dream hammock failed leaving me on the ground. Luckily a very kind hiker let me his "spare" hammock and I tried to continue my hike with this hammock. On my second night as I was trying to go to bed, my underquilt shock chord snapped and again I didnt sleep well. Hundreds of miles with no major gear failures then I had 2 in a row on a long hike.

When I got home I contacted Dream hammock to let them know their gear failed and what my options were. I was extremely disappointed in their customer service. They didnt want to help me much at all even after admitting to producing a shotty hammock. Frustrating.

I contacted Warbonnet and they sent me the materials to fix the underquilt, instructions and some stickers, no questions asked. It arrived 2 days later.

If you are considering Warbonnet gear do not hesitate! I have been very happy with the quality of their gear and customer service. Thanks Warbonnet! Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for Dream hammock.