Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hello, I can accommodate almost any schedule with 24 hrs notice...usually less. feel free to call me@352-427-2990. If no ans please leave message as I work as a delivery driver and don't always have my phone on my person due to company policy....tx

Carl

Hello FT Hikers....

I currently offer hiker shuttles along the FT anywhere in the Ocala National Forest. Cost is $30-60 per SUV load. I offer prompt and reliable service. Female driver is available for anyone preferring "female/female" shuttle. Weekday or weekend...Please call 352-427-2990 and ask for Carl..

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by curraheecarl View Post
    Hello FT Hikers....

I currently offer hiker shuttles along the FT anywhere in the Ocala National Forest. Cost is $30-60 per SUV load. I offer prompt and reliable service. Female driver is available for anyone preferring "female/female" shuttle. Weekday or weekend...Please call 352-427-2990 and ask for Carl..

Thanks!
    You available for ride from Rodman to Clearwater this Thursday morning Jan 4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Carl will be out of town next Thursday Jan 4......any other shuttle recs for ONF?

Also looking to be shuttled, week of Feb 20th. Any info appreciated.

Images

I can provide shuttles around ONF January 8 thru Jan 20. Will be looking for something to do. Want to get out of the deep freeze here in Ohio so will hang out in Ocala. ANGEL APPLE

Quote Originally Posted by manzana View Post
    I can provide shuttles around ONF January 8 thru Jan 20. Will be looking for something to do. Want to get out of the deep freeze here in Ohio so will hang out in Ocala. ANGEL APPLE
    Damn! I missed ya in CT and now FT!

Met and used a great Shuttler who lives in salt spring......highly recommend! Very reasonable!

Randy
    *+1 (352) 685-6402‬

Hello FT Hikers....

I currently offer hiker shuttles along the FT anywhere in the Ocala National Forest. Cost is $40-75 per SUV load. I offer prompt and reliable service. Female driver is available for anyone preferring "female/female" shuttle. Weekday or weekend...Please call (as opposed to PM) 352-427-2990 and ask for Carl Dunlap. I live in the Ocala National Forest Marion County section. References available upon request.

Thanks!

Default Offering FT shuttles in the ONF

Hello FT Hikers....

I currently offer hiker shuttles along the FT anywhere in the Ocala National Forest. Cost is $40-75 per SUV load. I offer prompt and reliable service. Female driver is available for anyone preferring "female/female" shuttle. Weekday or weekend...Please call (as opposed to PM) 352-427-2990 and ask for Carl Dunlap. I live in the Ocala National Forest Marion County section. References available upon request.

Thanks!

Hello FT Hikers....

Thanks!

Hello FT Hikers....

Hiking season is fast upon us and we are still offering hiker shuttles along the FT anywhere in the Ocala National Forest. Cost is $40-75 per SUV load. I offer prompt and reliable service. Female driver is available for anyone preferring "female/female" shuttle. Weekday or weekend...Please call (as opposed to PM) 352-427-2990 and ask for Carl Dunlap. I live in the Ocala National Forest Marion County section. References available upon request.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by curraheecarl View Post
    Hello FT Hikers....

Hiking season is fast upon us and we are still offering hiker shuttles along the FT anywhere in the Ocala National Forest. Cost is $40-75 per SUV load. I offer prompt and reliable service. Female driver is available for anyone preferring "female/female" shuttle. Weekday or weekend...Please call (as opposed to PM) 352-427-2990 and ask for Carl Dunlap. I live in the Ocala National Forest Marion County section. References available upon request.

Thanks!
    Perfect....hopefully we will cool down soon! I’m planning to hike clearwater lake to rodman again with my pups....December/January will be in touch

I just scheduled a shuttle with Carl who posted above for a shuttle this Friday for some of the Ocala section. He's still active and offering this service!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++