WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS: Asolo Fugitive GTX boots...size 9...literally a couple miles pre-owned!!!

Asolo Fugitive GTX Hiking Boots...Gortex...

Received as gift because everyone knows I go camping a lot....somehow everyone equates that to mean hiking/backpacking....it does not, I am a motorcycle camper...

So I have no real use for these other than around town...which is a waste....

I have literally worn these I think twice...literally to the local park/rec path with the person who bought them for me...that's why I had to wear them...

$95 shipped CONUS to you.

Evidently these are a great quality hiking boot...sell for $225 new at top notch retailers(links below)....

http://www.rei.com/product/706762/asolo-fugitive-gtx-hiking-boots-mens

http://www.ems.com/product/index.jsp...FcOh4Aod-goA_g

These are about 4 miles pre-owned...

I have included pics below, but please click photo link below for lots of photos showing how trying to depict how clean and new like...original laces, even the sole shows like no wear, insoles un-creased and like new clean..

a.jpgb.jpgC.jpgIMG_1457.jpgIMG_1458.jpgIMG_1459.jpgIMG_1461.jpgIMG_1462.jpgIMG_1463.jpgIMG_1464.jpg
    Last edited by William36; 09-11-2013 at 12:25.

price dropped to $95 as of 9/11....last drop...after this they stay in my urban wardrobe....would love for them to go to someone who can use them in there element.....

Still avail. Reasonable offers?

Hello,
    Do you still have these boots? I will buy them. Thank you. Jeff 816-289-0929

sold sold sold.....

++ New Posts ++