WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default a few questions.

Is there a place to stay in Blue Ridge that does shuttles?

Can you buy denatured alcohol in Blue Ridge? Or should I send a package?

I am thinking of hiking to Ocoee from Springer, or leaving my car in Blue Ridge and flip flopping.

Where can I order SGT Rocks book on short notice? I leave in two weeks and need time to make shuttle arrangements.

Did you post this on the BMT site? Have you checked out that site? I told you on the "bmt" thread you started about checking the site out. some of these questions are already answered for you there.

1) check out Blue Ridge Outdoors for shuttles and fuel. I also gave you the link on your "bmt" thread with the BMT shuttler list. Ron Brown is a shuttler that works out of Ellijay which isn't that far from Blue Ridge
    2)DA would be available in probably several places in BR. I know there's a hardware store, a paint store, Home Depot, for example and there is the Outdoor shop.
    3)Send Sgt Rock a PM or check out the BMT site for his book. Most of the info you need is in the GA BMT Phamphlet/Handbook if you can't locate Rock's book although if you did a quick search here on WB you'd find out Rock mentioned on a BMT related thread not too long ago(less than a yr ago) where you can buy his book. The National Geographic Trails Illustrated Springer/Cohutta Wildeness map, which is available at many places in the area, including at the outfitters up by you in NC, carry this map as well as the small BMT Databook, probably the GA BMT Handbbook too.

Really, check out the BMT site FULLY!

Default a few questions.

I ordered his book last night. Thanks for the shuttle number. I will call him tonight.

++ New Posts ++