WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by minda View Post
    Sorry, Fredmugs. I'm no hero (that's my husband); I teach school. When I brag, it's about kids -either mine or someone else's - who does something awesome. And, yes, a kid who was never in the outdoors before last December enjoying it so much that she's practicing skills on her own? Yup, in my world, that IS something to brag about.

"I believe that children are the future. Teach them well and let them lead the way."
    Brag on! It IS something to celebrate when a child learns something new, and enjoys it!

Quote Originally Posted by coach lou View Post
    Let it go Fred
    Ditto.................

Lost Acoustic Blues
    (clickable)

FredMugs can shove it one time. So glad that you are introducing more people to the wonderful trail we all love!

Stupid Autobuzzkill.
    What Fred meant to say was, "That's great, and its ok to boast a little when you want to share good news."
    I hate that Autobuzzkill. It needs a lot of work.

Autobuzzkill. Very embarrassing. Been there done that.

Images

from a kid, who got introduced to the woods by someone who loved to brag about us, i want to say thank you. its a completely different world from the inner city we come from some times or the sheltered families who wont take us to the woods because well, "there are bugs and stuff out there". people loved taking me outside because of my amused and often bewildered stares at the sights, souds and smells. it really helped rejuvenate their perspective on how cool being outside really was. and vice versa, i took my suburban friends to the mall sometimes... what a sight that was.

good on you getting your sons girlfriend out there and be proud of stuff like that. we're the stewards of our beloved outdoors. and to the dick who has to piss in someones cheerios to validate themselves, i'll stoop to your level. quit being a douche and get a life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++