WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by Swordpen View Post
    You all need to police your people there. This is why I left the east coast.

Do something, smack them upside the head, tar & feather, spray paint the culprit & their belongings. These are immature people with little penises, & even tho over 20, haven't reached mental or physical puberty. Something. You (on the east coast), have let these people become out of control. Stop being politically correct.

Get rid of these people, or make them so sorry they ever stepped foot on a trail.

LNT
    alright a fight.....Look smack azz, if it weren't for you left coasties, we wouldn't have all this liberal crap. I've been to your little beach towns...Immigrant please!
    Last edited by rocketsocks; 05-24-2013 at 01:36. Reason: damn, I always foget to smile

ok, clearly it late...just messin brada...I'm out, good night!

No, I am not a Californicator leftie.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordpen View Post
    No, I am not a Californicator leftie.
    Ah, an now I see your not a Brada either...Sista

Quote Originally Posted by topshelf View Post
    I was out trail running today. I ran from Elk Garden up to Briar Ridge. I noticed someone had written on the privy door at Elk Garden and then had written an expletive on one of the signs at Deep Gap with a sharpie/permanent marker. I thought I noticed writing on the signs around Summit Cut/just North yesterday when I ran that section.

Has anyone else noticed writing of this sort along this section of the trail recently? This person needs to be stopped if they are walking the trail writing on signs.

There are idiots everywhere. Vandalism has no boundaries.

Sent from somewhere.

Images

Didn't read this whole thread... I was out for a couple of days and saw PIMP all over the shelters. I bet Jerry Cabin had it written on the rocks about 30 times plus all over the beams

Images

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsocks View Post
    They are everywhere. I just don't get it. Where did you take that picture? I think I've seen that signature before.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
++ New Posts ++