WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default David and Kate in Monson yet?

Wondering if the kids are in Monson-saw a Maine number on my caller ID today, but no message-think my voice mail was messed up-If anybody sees, tell them to call home!

What was the number on you ID?

The Shaw's number is 207-997-3597. They are the most likely place for someone to stop at. You could call them and ask for Keith and ask him if he's seen them.

Default David called!!!

David is in Monson now at Shaw's and waiting for Kate to catch up. They are hiking with a group of people now and all going at different hiking speeds. He reports NOT smelling very good and that eating a candy bar and watching TV are true luxuries now. He is waiting for Kate so they can do laundry together. Kudos to them for surviving the 100 mile!!!

Spirit in search of experience. wacocelt's Avatar
    Images

Very happy that you were finally able to make contact! I'm sure that has relieved some bit of anxiety.
    Everything is exactly as it should be. This too shall pass.

Just heard from Kate! She was a little behind. They have made a group of about 20 with various speeds and interests but often meet up for the night. They are going to decide to stay at shaws or head out. Thanks for all of your input and a great site to get info and vent our worries. Rich J

Thumbs up Tell Ann...

...Glad we're not involved in doing THAT load of laundry they will be tackling today!!! I got notice the kids successfully picked up the money I wired them, and I hope they do decide to "chill" for another day at Shaw's so Kate can soak her feet! Thanks for staying in touch!

++ New Posts ++