WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: checkup

Default checkup

The iPhone/ipad app needs a way to pull up one's personal post/thread history. It is too difficult to find all the threads that I have posted on recently and see if anyone has responded to something that I have said. I wish we had a notification of some kind like on Facebook when someone adds something to a thread that I am following/started.

Journal Entries
    Images

I am sorry to say this but the iPhone app will no longer be supported. The iPhone store charges way to much just to to be able to allow the app for downloading. My suggestion would to be to check out the app called Forum Runner and see if that works for you, sorry.
    AT Troll (2010)
    Time does not wait for you, it keeps on rolling.

Whiteblaze.net User Agreement.

Default checkup

When will the app stop functioning? It's a shame that niche forum sites like WB had to compete with the kind of pricing that ought to be reserved for profit driven apps like games and tools. I am surprised that Apple doesn't treat apps like this as a different sort of animal all together. RIP WB app, I shall miss your easy access to a long time hangout.

Is the Android app safe from disappearing for now?

PCT, Sheltowee, Pinhoti, LT , BMT, AT, SHT, CDT, TRT 10-K's Avatar

Is this connected to Tapatalk in any way? That's what I use with my iPhone..

Journal Entries
    Images

The current iPhone is still functional. I believe you can no longer download the iPhone app form the iPhone store because I did not renew the iPhone licence. It should continue to work at least until the next major upgrade, which is a ways away. When that happens I will consider putting it back in the iPhone store if the pricing is somewhat reasonable.

The android app will also continue to work. At this time I am going to continue to try and keep the android app up to date.

Yes this is connect to Tapatalk and the Forum Runner apps.

For those that are using smart phones, you can also try logging on with them and going down to the bottom of the web page and changing the style to "Default Mobile Style" and see if you like using that with you smart phones.
    AT Troll (2010)
    Time does not wait for you, it keeps on rolling.

Whiteblaze.net User Agreement.

++ New Posts ++