WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

:banana Awesome gear up to 90% off!!!

Hey guys, I'm not sure if there is info already out there on this website, but it's so good I have to share with you all. The website is called the clymb, and here is a link:

Gear discounts (up to 90%)
    http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/stlawrence3g

They have everything from dog supplies, ski, snow, skate, hike, climb, kayak, etc. The list is endless... you name it (anything outdoors) you got it!

Their sales work on a timely manner.. so usually if there is something good, it goes quick.

I have purchased multiple things from them (tent, shoes, knives, stuff sacks, 2xu, cycling stuff, watches, and apparel). I've been very pleased with their products and customer service.

Memberships are FREE! All you have to do is sign up via e-mail.

They have a lot of good hiking/camping things on right now.. check it out and enjoy guys!

Images

To those that don't know, this brand new "member" gets a $10 credit on that site if you click his link and buy something.

At this point, you're not any better than a spammer.

Not a spammer in the least... was recommended to this site months ago and am seeing a load of people looking for discounted sites... member perk, no member perk makes no difference.. not enough people know about this site, and it's a phenomenal resource for people on a budget. Take a chill pill man

Your first post on this site is an attempt to dupe people into giving you essentially free money. I would encourage people considering joining The Clymb to not do so through his link. Also, The Clymb has second rate items that are very rarely useful, and often overpriced. I've been a member for years, and the only thing I've bought is a pair of flip flops. Nothing else has been remotely worthwhile.

Images

James is correct. At least on another site, when links to that site are posted, the interesting items are listed. That's because items sold there are only there temporarily. This new "member" did nothing of the sort. Has contributed nothing to this site. Is nothing more than a leech and a borderline spammer.

I agree that the OP has something to gain and probably should have thought about how his post would be received here. A new member getting off to a rocky start or just a spammer, who knows?
    I disagree with James about the Clymb, I bought a Nemo UL tent from them for about half the retail price and have bought a couple of pairs of NB trailrunners at half retail.
    KK4VKZ -SOTA-SUMMITS ON THE AIR-
    SUPPORT LNT

Images

I bet the OP sleeps in shelters, and then carves his name in them.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnkngxt View Post
    I bet the OP sleeps in shelters, and then carves his name in them.
    And stacks rocks to carry from Springer to Katahdin.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffee Rules! View Post
    And stacks rocks to carry from Springer to Katahdin.

And take all the food bags hung in shelters for a walk....

Getting out as much as I can..which is never enough. :) Mags's Avatar

Thread being closed due to request of OP.
    Paul "Mags" Magnanti
    http://pmags.com
    Twitter: @pmagsco
    Facebook: pmagsblog

The true harvest of my life is intangible...a little stardust caught,a portion of the rainbow I have clutched -Thoreau

++ New Posts ++