WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

:banana Looking for Partners for NOBO Thru-Hike this Spring!!

Hello! I am in the very early stages of planning a Northbound Thru Hike, beginning probably March 2013. Looking for serious hikers who are fun and motivated to get to the end!! I am a new hiker, but I'm excited to take this adventure! Are you in??

ps. a dancing banana icon? i love that this is an option!

Missy... I'm sure you will find serious hikers who would be fun to hike with on here. Check out the 2013 hikers registry 2.

I like the dancing banana icon as well!

Journal Entries

Probably not the hiker you are looking for, but we are leaving 1 March 2013. You can start out with us if you like until you find someone more compatible.
    I start out the Day with nothing and by the end of the Day I still have most of it.

I'm planning a NOBO thru-hike in March of 2013. I've hiked several hundred miles of the AT and average 15-20 miles a day. I like a partner that is motivated and keeps moving forward, but also takes time to enjoy a nice view or creek for an hour or so each day. I like gettin the miles, but also take time to relax and enjoy as well. I have a sailboat and would like to find someone to do some sailing in the Winter months in between triple crown thru hikes... Check out my pics on my profile page and IM me if interested in teaming up... MorninJoe
    "Never lag in zeal and in earnest endeavor; be aglow and burning with the Spirit" ROMANS 12:11

:banana

Hi! I'm planning a NOBO hike for this spring, but I was considering heading out a week or so before March 1st. I'm potentially interested in a partner.

Images

There's plenty of us out there.
    Don't worry you'll find someone.
    http://www.whiteblaze.net/cmps.php?page=2013thruhikers

I'm planning on starting the trail late feb/mid march and cant find anybody that wants to do it or can take off work long enough. I'm from Thomasville, Ga. I just recently moved back home from Destin, Florida to prepare for my next adventure(App Trail). I understand plenty of people will be on the trail but i prefer to find someone to start the travel with. I am not the most experience hiker but i'm in great shape, ive been preparing myself, and always up for a challenge. Shoot me an email at [email protected] if you are interested or just add me on facebook.

++ New Posts ++