WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Question trying to get in touch with a SOBO named Kiterunner

I'm looking for a 2012 SOBO hiker named Kiterunner. Supposedly he carries a kite, which he makes a point of flying in every state...and that's all I remember about him. I crossed paths with him in West Hartford, VT on 8/3, and he has a picture of me jumping off the bridge into the White River. I'm just hoping to get in touch with him so I can get that picture. Thanks to anyone who can help.

I just Googled "Kiterunner Appalachian Trail".......

If this is the one, he posted from Fort Montgomery on August 23, 2012 (last entry). Sign his guestbook and request he contact you. He'll be able to see your email address you list from the administrative page in his journal.

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=364822

Cheers!
    Last edited by Spokes; 09-10-2012 at 15:29.

Images

PM sent with his email address !!
    Order your copy of the Appalachian Trail Passport at www.ATPassport.com

Green Mountain House Hostel
    Manchester Center, VT

http://www.greenmountainhouse.net

You are such a great resource Jeff!!

wow, that seems to have worked much better than I expected...I'm even mentioned in his journal. Thanks for your help!

Journal Entries

If he is who I think he is, he's still on the trail. I saw him on the side of a busy road, dressed in hiker garb, trying to fly his kite when there was barely any wind. I was probably driving through Pennsylvania or Maryland at the time, and it would have been five days ago. Chances are the folks at Harpers Ferry can tell you if he's checked in yet, and they'll most likely have his contact info too.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg Wilson Author View Post
    If he is who I think he is, he's still on the trail. I saw him on the side of a busy road, dressed in hiker garb, trying to fly his kite when there was barely any wind. I was probably driving through Pennsylvania or Maryland at the time, and it would have been five days ago. Chances are the folks at Harpers Ferry can tell you if he's checked in yet, and they'll most likely have his contact info too.
    Meg's correct. He was in Harper's Ferry at the ATC on Saturday. Met up with my daughter Drifter who he summited Katahdin with on June 20th. Hadn't seen each other since about 4 days into the 100-Mile Wilderness.

Images

Hey Craisin,

Are you the Craisin I met in 2012? If so, I've mentioned you in my blog a couple of times. How are you doing?

http://carryonadventures.blogspot.co...in-little.html

++ New Posts ++