WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

HikerMom would you agree or disagree that some threads are ridiculous? In the three homeless person threads no one presented any evidence that the offender was doing anything wrong. The newest thread could easily just be some guy camping but some assume that they are up to no good. I tried to ignore your intolerance of homeless people but could not. There is a long history of homeless living in the woods. It's a little personal for me because we had a homeless man living in a shack in the woods where I grew up and he was murdered because some idiots thought he was worthless. His name was Charles but everyone called him Charcoal Charlie. He was never a drain to society and lived peacefully in the woods for thirty years. My suggestion to you would be to stop posting about the homeless as your going to get the same reaction every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    She really thinks we are a bunch of Grumpy ol' Men

HM, you really spent ten minutes writing all that? Glad you held back how you really feel.
    I'm not old yet!

International Man of Mystery BobTheBuilder's Avatar
    Images

Up to 17% thread drift is acceptable, 18% - 31% is marginal, anything above 32% is not acceptable.
    "Waning Gibbous" would be a great trail name.

Quote Originally Posted by BobTheBuilder View Post
    Up to 17% thread drift is acceptable, 18% - 31% is marginal, anything above 32% is not acceptable.
    We are already at 60%!

Pissing into an ocean of piss, etc.

Images

this belongs in the stra.ight forward forum. no deviation from thread draft will be acceptable

Quote Originally Posted by hikerboy57 View Post
    this belongs in the stra.ight forward forum. no deviation from thread draft will be acceptable
    I love your voice recognition software.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Rat View Post
    Maybe you should let the "hate" go... Bottling it up inside is so unhealthy.
    The hate doesn't seem bottled up at all.
    "It's fun to have fun, but you have to know how." ---Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by HikerMomKD View Post
    I know what you are saying about ridiculous threads. But, this site is full of CrAZyness. From multiple usernames to personal attacks... it's all covered here. It's like the "good ole boys/gals" site for hikers. Then, there's the snarky trollers. They purposely go around insulting people on their own thread, making them look like total idiots for posting or commenting. You can get random snarky comments anytime, anywhere on any thread. Just b/c they don't agree , they say things like- you really need to take responsibility for your thread, like you're some kind of dumb-ass. Then, if you protest about that fact, you are futher insulted. People, on here, will START a thread making fun of your thread. Then, the "inside jokes" start popping up on any random thread.
    If people would just ignore threads and comments that they think are stupid/ridiculous then no one would be insulted. People that don't think the thread is silly, will have a great time on the thread. But, I really can't see this ever happening here. In a perfect world, right? Where's the willpower? IDK that any is needed. If you can't help yourself, then you can't help yourself. I say, just be yourself, let it fly.........don't hold back. You fit in better that way.

I can already here the comments now... you are a narcissist, you have an axe to grind, you are beating a dead horse, you think the trail is a fantasy land, you hate people that don't smell good and aren't clean, you unfairly judge people that don't look like you, you aren't being honest with yourself or anyone else on here.******* UGGG**** (you're killing me), you like to scare people... yada yada yada..... they didn't hold back, why should you? AND, YOU have the right to determine what thread you think is ridiculous... if it's "calling your name", then I say- go for it. You could always change your username and be someone like uh... Kent lady?... idk, undetected. Just be careful with that .... you might get "caught". Games people play... smoke and mirrors.
    You forgot "I'm never going to post to this thread again"
    The trouble I have with campfires are the folks that carry a bottle in one hand and a Bible in the other.
    You never know which one is talking.

Oh wait, I'm gonna just post one more time, cause so far no one has said I'm right
    The trouble I have with campfires are the folks that carry a bottle in one hand and a Bible in the other.

Quote Originally Posted by WingedMonkey:1326848
    Quote Originally Posted by HikerMomKD View Post
    I know what you are saying about ridiculous threads. But, this site is full of CrAZyness. From multiple usernames to personal attacks... it's all covered here. It's like the "good ole boys/gals" site for hikers. Then, there's the snarky trollers. They purposely go around insulting people on their own thread, making them look like total idiots for posting or commenting. You can get random snarky comments anytime, anywhere on any thread. Just b/c they don't agree , they say things like- you really need to take responsibility for your thread, like you're some kind of dumb-ass. Then, if you protest about that fact, you are futher insulted. People, on here, will START a thread making fun of your thread. Then, the "inside jokes" start popping up on any random thread.
    If people would just ignore threads and comments that they think are stupid/ridiculous then no one would be insulted. People that don't think the thread is silly, will have a great time on the thread. But, I really can't see this ever happening here. In a perfect world, right? Where's the willpower? IDK that any is needed. If you can't help yourself, then you can't help yourself. I say, just be yourself, let it fly.........don't hold back. You fit in better that way.

I can already here the comments now... you are a narcissist, you have an axe to grind, you are beating a dead horse, you think the trail is a fantasy land, you hate people that don't smell good and aren't clean, you unfairly judge people that don't look like you, you aren't being honest with yourself or anyone else on here.******* UGGG**** (you're killing me), you like to scare people... yada yada yada..... they didn't hold back, why should you? AND, YOU have the right to determine what thread you think is ridiculous... if it's "calling your name", then I say- go for it. You could always change your username and be someone like uh... Kent lady?... idk, undetected. Just be careful with that .... you might get "caught". Games people play... smoke and mirrors.
    You forgot "I'm never going to post to this thread again"
    Depends on the definition of "never"

OK, this time is really it. I've had enough, you won't hear from me again. This is it.

Quote Originally Posted by WingedMonkey:1326849
    Oh wait, I'm gonna just post one more time, cause so far no one has said I'm right
    WingedMonkey your right. Please don't fling poo at me as monkies like to do.

Now are we speaking in the context of general freedom of speech, the rules of public debate per the International Public Debate Association (IPDA), or just the basic user agreement of Whiteblaze?
    "A frog in a well does not know the great ocean" - Japanese Proverb

Hike Prep Blog - http://psrat.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by pervy_sage:1326857
    Now are we speaking in the context of general freedom of speech, the rules of public debate per the International Public Debate Association (IPDA), or just the basic user agreement of Whiteblaze?
    The context of the IPDA of course!

I really mean it, I'm gonna take my ball and go home. And never never never play again.

Ok, I've changed my mind again...and my avatar. Now I'm in love with all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by WingedMonkey:1326860
    I really mean it, I'm gonna take my ball and go home. And never never never play again.
    So sad!

Quote Originally Posted by WingedMonkey:1326861
    Ok, I've changed my mind again...and my avatar. Now I'm in love with all of you.
    So your not going to fling poo at me?

Did ya'll hear that Phyllis Diller died? I was stunned. I mean, I truly thought she was already dead.
    Some people take the straight and narrow. Others the road less traveled. I just cut through the woods.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
++ New Posts ++