WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Ultralight Backpack Rain cover

I bought the new Gossamer Gear Murmer Hyperlight and love it!! However, I have made some other changes to my rain gear as well, and wanted to know if anyone had any patterns, or tips on making my own pack cover. Please tell me what you know!

Journal Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EpicLightMonkey View Post
    I bought the new Gossamer Gear Murmer Hyperlight and love it!! However, I have made some other changes to my rain gear as well, and wanted to know if anyone had any patterns, or tips on making my own pack cover. Please tell me what you know!
    Quest outfitters has some patterns. The small/med still might be too large for the murmur, but you could likely scale it down if so. I would use cuben fiber. Or check out the zpacks cuben fiber covers, Joe would probably even make you one smaller if you gave him dimensions.

Quote Originally Posted by MuddyWaters View Post
    Quest outfitters has some patterns. The small/med still might be too large for the murmur, but you could likely scale it down if so. I would use cuben fiber. Or check out the zpacks cuben fiber covers, Joe would probably even make you one smaller if you gave him dimensions.
    I didn't think about Quest. I will check that and zpacks out. I'll probably just talk to Ben Smith about it, get some suggestions and by the cuben or other material from him. Thanks!

++ New Posts ++