WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 115 of 2450 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 125 165 215 615 1115 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 49000
    Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by OzJacko View Post
    Brought some crunchy snacks to go with the shelter mice...
    Wow Shrimp on the Barbie...won't go hungry now!
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

Topical Trivia Time!

Name the 1965 film , based on a James Clavell novel of the same name, that starring George Segal and Tom Courtenay.
    "A frog in a well does not know the great ocean" - Japanese Proverb

Hike Prep Blog - http://psrat.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Train Wreck:1327790
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    T

Oh on the other question which Carolina BBQ has mustard?
    That's South Carolina barbecue with the mustard. In eastern NC, we would never consider defiling our sauce with that lowly condiment. Western NC/Lexington style barbecue has some ketchup and other stuff added to it. Eastern NC barbecue sauce has a vinegar base with red peppers. yummmmm.

I left a gallon jug of the sauce on the table in the kitchen for Rasty!
    Attachment 17125
    Thanks for the correction. I don't know much about the inferior BBQ styles. No reason to learn about mediocre product. Smithfield is OK. Love me some Jacksons Big Oak BBQ.

Quote Originally Posted by pervy_sage View Post
    Topical Trivia Time!

Name the 1965 film , based on a James Clavell novel of the same name, that starring George Segal and Tom Courtenay.
    Give you hint. We have a "Water Rat" this movie had a ".... Rat"

Images

king rat. i love google.

Quote Originally Posted by hikerboy57 View Post
    king rat. i love google.
    I'm positive I saw it years ago on TBS. Yes, Google is your friend.

Images

i found google on bing.

Images

this used to be a serious humor thread, now its become................trivial pursuit?

this used to be a serious humor thread, now its become................trivial pursuit?
    After 58 (or 116) depending on your frame of reference or context, there is only so many pool jokes possible. We all are avoiding controversal topics to keep the cafe open. Mags closed a thread today and we don't want that to happen here.

I will let you in a a plan that almost happened while you were away. "We" came up with a plan to have a MOD close the cafe the night before you got back from Maine.

"Due to unsanitary conditions and a lack of attention by the proprietor the cafe is closed until further notice"

Then after you freaked out they would reopen it.

The smart MOD that was contacted thought that while funny would set a bad precedent.

Quote Originally Posted by hikerboy57:1327921
    What is wrong with a bit of education with ones humor. Shall we only remember the sledgomatic and forget the message behind it?
    "A frog in a well does not know the great ocean" - Japanese Proverb

Hike Prep Blog - http://psrat.blogspot.com/

ok ive got a new drink for the menu its called the rasty perv.one shot vodka one shot gin one shot wisky.mixed in your moms basement ,then add one table spoon of the pool water,not the valuable stuff on bottom just the free green part on top.now stir with a dead penguin bone and ther you have it........yum yum gotta get me some.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
    After 58 (or 116) depending on your frame of reference or context, there is only so many pool jokes possible. We all are avoiding controversal topics to keep the cafe open. Mags closed a thread today and we don't want that to happen here.

I will let you in a a plan that almost happened while you were away. "We" came up with a plan to have a MOD close the cafe the night before you got back from Maine.

"Due to unsanitary conditions and a lack of attention by the proprietor the cafe is closed until further notice"

The smart MOD that was contacted thought that while funny would set a bad precedent.
    I plead the 5th!

Quote Originally Posted by coach lou:1327933

I plead the 5th!
    Awe man I was going to dangle that just out of his reach!

Quote Originally Posted by Hairbear:1327932
    ok ive got a new drink for the menu its called the rasty perv.one shot vodka one shot gin one shot wisky.mixed in your moms basement ,then add one table spoon of the pool water,not the valuable stuff on bottom just the free green part on top.now stir with a dead penguin bone and ther you have it........yum yum gotta get me some.
    Needs a dash of bitters!

Needs a dash of bitters!
    was fresh out, so i put in a double dose of smart ass,and a little dash of burn for that smokey flavor......... lmao

Wanna-be hiker trash
    Images

Rasty, I'm finally on my break, which thread did mags close down earlier today?
    Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm the elf View Post
    Religion and Truth

..............................sorry, Rasty

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm the elf View Post
    Closed threads are like Voldemort! Thou shall not say the threads Name!

Journal Entries
    Images

So now we have a nobodog with a seeing eye human. interesting.no obstacles on the trail for a blind deaf dog.

Well that dog is going to charge and bite anyone. Maybe we can get a break on the Fear Factor Thread.
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

Journal Entries
    Images

Thanks for the correction. I don't know much about the inferior BBQ styles. No reason to learn about mediocre product. Smithfield is OK. Love me some Jacksons Big Oak BBQ.

I had the brilliant luck of a perveyor at the farmers market who had some twenty bottles open for tasting (out of a thousands) and quickly discovered what I liked and didn't like... (Copious notes) -

One thing did stand out was the use of Corn syrup vs Brown Sugar. Both have great taste - Corn syrup makes a cheaper product that is sticky on foods that are dried - like Jerky - for my Jerky production at home, that was a deal breaker. For making dinner it was OK. A lot of BBQ is not hot enough or smoky enough so I have learned to "adjust" to suit my pallet... Hope that helps!

Woo

++ New Posts ++