WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1333 of 2450 FirstFirst ... 333 833 1233 1283 1323 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1343 1383 1433 1833 2333 ... LastLast
Results 26,641 to 26,660 of 49000

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Mike View Post
    Is it getting warmer due to the steam? Rasty trying for another original idea?
    He's frying up some green taters and spam!

Hey, are you pretty much set for your section hike? Looks like Oz and Milkman are getting down to the final details.

Images

Bad news, think I have to postpone. Forgot anniversary of Mariums death is April 1st. I don't think it would be good to leave Fred alone.

Images

Bummed I will miss both sock hop & prom!

Bad news, think I have to postpone. Forgot anniversary of Mariums death is April 1st. I don't think it would be good to leave Fred alone.
    Why don't you have him close up shop and take part of the trip with you? He doesn't have to be out the whole month, maybe a week-10 days would do him good.

Images

He's overweight & doesn't like to walk. He'll take the car to run two block to the store.

He's overweight & doesn't like to walk. He'll take the car to run two block to the store.
    Guess that isn't an option then. Well, you are certainly a good friend to look out for him that way, but, boy is everyone going to be disappointed.

Images

Not as much as me. Hopefully I can figure out someplace to meet them, but after they have their trail legs be hard for me to keep up.

Not as much as me. Hopefully I can figure out someplace to meet them, but after they have their trail legs be hard for me to keep up.
    So how much later would you be starting your hike after April 1? You have what, maybe 8 weeks before it gets busy in Sturgis?

Images

Yeah, sounds about right. Trying to figure easy place to get on & off trail. earlier the better & what I would like to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Train Wreck View Post
    you two finally got everything loaded?
    didn't leave the iron on?
    locked the front door?
    and...
    wearing clean underwear?
    Not wearing underwear. We're just sitting on the mat.
    "Hiking is as close to God as you can get without going to Church." - BobbyJo Sargent aka milkman Sometimes it's nice to take a long walk in THE FOG.

Hey Gray Blazer we just passed G-ville.
    "Hiking is as close to God as you can get without going to Church." - BobbyJo Sargent aka milkman Sometimes it's nice to take a long walk in THE FOG.

Sorry to hear about that MM. We're gonna miss you. We were looking forward to a little guidance.

Guess that isn't an option then. Well, you are certainly a good friend to look out for him that way, but, boy is everyone going to be disappointed.
    Definitely a good friend. Good man.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by atmilkman View Post
    Not wearing underwear. We're just sitting on the mat.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwww!

Quote Originally Posted by coach lou View Post
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwww!
    Hey Coach! I just peeeeeeeeeeeed in a Powerade bottle on the Interstate. Sorta reminded me of hiking.

Images

Choate Rosemary Hall had no bathroom in their old ref room. That was called 'The Wallingford Bottle'

Just passed interchange of I-75 and I-10. Shutting down to save power. Will check in later. Getting gas in Valdosta. Will pee in real bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Mike:1431806
    You should be ashamed, not proud. That one original idea is now all alone, cold, and dying of starvation wandering around the vast open tundra of your mind
    It can survive on chicken ankles.
    I'm taking my crayons and going home!

Images

while you guys work on your post counts I will be hiking..

++ New Posts ++