WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2418 of 2450 FirstFirst ... 1418 1918 2318 2368 2408 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2428 ... LastLast
Results 48,341 to 48,360 of 49000
    Images

When we go to Cape Cod....we have to take 2 cars.....and we aren't camping, we are in my friends cottage!

She showed me a new mini lantern she picked up at a rummage sale this weekend. She has about 20, and tries to bring most when we backpack!

Quote Originally Posted by illabelle View Post

very much agree!!
    and congrats DH on hitting the 1000 mark!
    Thanks, LLB (LB, Belle..what did we ever decide your initials were?)

Lost Acoustic Blues
    (clickable)

Quote Originally Posted by coach lou View Post
    'Socks....are you kidding, I'm not going, I'm walking with Oz. THAT pile is just for my wife and Stepdaughter!!!!!!!..............................
    Well in that case...what are they hiking Everest?

hikin with Oz...nice! I'm startin to get antsy, this weather has me pissed off!...ugh

Though today is shapin up real nice
    Last edited by rocketsocks; 07-29-2013 at 08:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Hunter View Post
    Ahhhh...I figured you and HB would know where that came from.
    Strangely, that is one of the Cd's I don't have, just haven't got around to adding it to the collection, hmm.

There was a kid that use to live across the street from me when I was growing up, he was about 5 years or so younger than me. He saw a picture I had drawn of the shakedown man, and decided to get a tattoo of it, I didn't know this till maybe 20 years later when I ran into him...cool lookin tattoo it was.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsocks View Post
    Well in that case...what are they hiking Everest?

hikin with Oz...nice! I'm startin to get antsy, this weather has me pissed off!...ugh

Though today is shapin up real nice

We have to hook up in the fall.

Strangely, that is one of the Cd's I don't have, just haven't got around to adding it to the collection, hmm.

There was a kid that use to live across the street from me when I was growing up, he was about 5 years or so younger than me. He saw a picture I had drawn of the shakedown man, and decided to get a tattoo of it, I didn't know this till maybe 20 years later when I ran into him...cool lookin tattoo it was.
    Yes, much cooler than the usual barbwire, anchor and such. (Nice Dylan tune by the way)
    Last edited by Deer Hunter; 07-29-2013 at 08:47.

Lost Acoustic Blues
    (clickable)

We have to hook up in the fall.
    Sounds good, I also plan to start hiking sooner/earlier in the spring...cooler, no bugs, less people, views, did I mention cooler.

Yes, much cooler than the usual barbwire, anchor and such. (Nice Dylan tune by the way)
    I don't have one tattoo, just never did it, nor did my friends, but if I were to get one, it probably would be a variation of something like this...less the pipes...and deader
    http://tattoos.fansshare.com/cached/...0.jpg&rnd=1172

is that even a word..deader, hehe... but you know what I mean

Yeah I liked the melody of this song. Like your Steely Dan too, good stuff, and a great tune, spinnin it now
    Last edited by rocketsocks; 07-29-2013 at 09:09.

I don't have one tattoo, just never did it, nor did my friends, but if I were to get one, it probably would be a variation of something like this...less the pipes...and deader
    http://tattoos.fansshare.com/cached/...0.jpg&rnd=1172

is that even a word..deader, hehe... but you know what I mean

Yeah I liked the melody of this song. Like your Steely Dan too, good stuff, and a great tune, spinnin it now

All i got when I clicked the link.

Lost Acoustic Blues
    (clickable)

Well that works...thanks! now I can actually see it better...without my glasses.

Images

Sounds good, I also plan to start hiking sooner/earlier in the spring...cooler, no bugs, less people, views, did I mention cooler.

Lazarus wants to do a Cafe' Winter Walk in Harriman.

oh yeah, I'm in on that...fo sho!

hopefully we'll have some snow on the ground, but the roads be clear, don't like driving in the snow, to many bad experiences...

Well that works...thanks! now I can actually see it better...without my glasses.
    hmm...never saw that happen before??? oh well, it was good while it lasted.
    Last edited by rocketsocks; 07-29-2013 at 09:34. Reason: ok, I don't get it

Journal Entries

Thanks, LLB (LB, Belle..what did we ever decide your initials were?)
    mostly ILB, but I'll answer to a variety of stuff including dumbbell, lulabelle, ...
    reminds me, a while ago when i was on timeout from the cafe, somebody posted a brief story about a kid who was told they were adorable. poor kid was upset, 'no, i'm not a door bell!' i meant to thank them for that cute story, but now i don't remember who it was.
    i guess i could answer to 'door bell' also!

Journal Entries

by the way, i just learned that my second grandchild will be a boy!
    hope to get him hiking someday.

Post # 1000 in the cafe for me.

Attachment 23005
    Congrats DH, only confirms your Poho status of which we knew all along.
    "Hiking is as close to God as you can get without going to Church." - BobbyJo Sargent aka milkman Sometimes it's nice to take a long walk in THE FOG.

This is why we call her 'Overload', even her children are now calling her that.Attachment 23008 This pile, MINUS food, clothing and bicycles are going on a 3 day car camping trip to Gunstock Ski Resort, for a Christian Music festival. I already convinced her she only needs the 3 room w/porch family tent, and she really won't need the 40 x 20 tarp to cover it!
    When we go to Cape Cod....we have to take 2 cars.....and we aren't camping, we are in my friends cottage!

She showed me a new mini lantern she picked up at a rummage sale this weekend. She has about 20, and tries to bring most when we backpack!
    That's funny coach. When we go camping (in the travel trailer) I have to pull it up even with the back door a day early so Shellie can pack.
    "Hiking is as close to God as you can get without going to Church." - BobbyJo Sargent aka milkman Sometimes it's nice to take a long walk in THE FOG.

oh yeah, I'm in on that...fo sho!

hopefully we'll have some snow on the ground, but the roads be clear, don't like driving in the snow, to many bad experiences...
    I'm looking forward to you guys doin' this and I ain't even going. Deets and pix.

Quote Originally Posted by illabelle View Post
    by the way, i just learned that my second grandchild will be a boy!
    hope to get him hiking someday.
    Congrats are due to you also on the future addition to your family. Time for a gear change.

I don't even get that. This is what I get. http://shell.windows.com/fileassoc/0...ir.asp?EXT=jpg_;

++ New Posts ++