WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1438 of 2450 FirstFirst ... 438 938 1338 1388 1428 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1448 1488 1538 1938 2438 ... LastLast
Results 28,741 to 28,760 of 49000

Quote Originally Posted by coach lou View Post
    Oh you know I'll have pics of 'The Long Island Cyber Hiker Gathering' this weekend!
    Please do. The cafe needs more blackmail fodder.
    Be sure to make note of any calendar-worthy photo opps!

Another 2.5oz saved. Monkey fist I was going to carry = 2.9oz. Homemade rock/storage sack = 0.4oz. Ya'... I know... leave it home and save 100% of the weight on that item.

Img_4050.jpg
    In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln

Images

I do not have anything to say in that or the Diva pot thread.......................or dogs,............or hammocks,..............

Quote Originally Posted by hikerboy57 View Post
    guys please do not discuss anything regarding moderation here. if you have an issue send a pm to the moderators.
    Sorry! I was genuinely confused for a moment. But I did try to get the train back on track **adjusts halo**

Quote Originally Posted by BirdBrain View Post
    Another 2.5oz saved. Monkey fist I was going to carry = 2.9oz. Homemade rock/storage sack = 0.4oz. Ya'... I know... leave it home and save 100% of the weight on that item.

Img_4050.jpg
    I read a very scary story in high school called The Monkey's Paw.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdBrain View Post
    ATM, please try it with the butterscotch pudding. It makes the drink. I tried several versions until I settled on this one. It is heavenly on the 1st gulp. By the time you make it to the bottom it starts to get a bit much. I suspect you will not mind on the trail though.
    I'm gonna try it, maybe not at first cause I don't eat good at first but when I start getting hungry and start craving I'll definitely give it a try.
    "Hiking is as close to God as you can get without going to Church." - BobbyJo Sargent aka milkman Sometimes it's nice to take a long walk in THE FOG.

I do not have anything to say in that or the Diva pot thread.......................or dogs,............or hammocks,..............
    The fact that you even have knowledge of those threads makes you guilty by association!

Oh you know I'll have pics of 'The Long Island Cyber Hiker Gathering' this weekend!
    Yipee.... I knew I could count on you.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Train Wreck View Post
    Sorry! I was genuinely confused for a moment. But I did try to get the train back on track **adjusts halo**
    thank you trainwreck. I just don't want to come off the trail and find the cafe has been closed. the moderators are not our enemies. we have a loose leash in here. let's try to keep it that way.

Avoidance is a good thing sometimes...

Images

The fact that you even have knowledge of those threads makes you guilty by association!
    See, another reason to invest in WB..............before I found this place the only Divas I knew were Dianna Ross and Bette Midler

thank you trainwreck. I just don't want to come off the trail and find the cafe has been closed. the moderators are not our enemies. we have a loose leash in here. let's try to keep it that way.
    I believe they have been patient and forgiving. I am living proof of that. They are running a quality site here. Of course, the Café is the crème de la crème though.
    In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln

What you should fear is the bloodless coup that's gonna happen while you're gone...have you looked at the PoHo rankings lately?

What you should fear is the bloodless coup that's gonna happen while you're gone...have you looked at the PoHo rankings lately?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfUM5xHUY4M

Images

Quote Originally Posted by HikerMomKD View Post
    Avoidance is a good thing sometimes...
    I have will power. Even though when IB shows I want to peek to see what foolishness is spit up.

one sock is the one to keep your eye on. He's moving fast. Climbing the corporate ladder.
    "Hiking is as close to God as you can get without going to Church." - BobbyJo Sargent aka milkman Sometimes it's nice to take a long walk in THE FOG.

Quote Originally Posted by atmilkman View Post
    one sock is the one to keep your eye on. He's moving fast. Climbing the corporate ladder.
    I plan to do as much damage as I can until July.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by atmilkman View Post
    Man he is right on my tail......i've had to shake myself out of that funk just to keep pace.

I won't use the Cafe to state personal facts about myself regarding moderation. To be honest, I was hoping BB wouldn't feel so bad about himself and hoping that others would learn something... it is what it is. Not complaining at all. I'm .

Images

Yes! If you ever get lost on the trail, just follow that "white blaze" and she'll take care of you
    You just don't know. We take care of each other.
    I'm not really a hiker, I just play one on White Blaze.

++ New Posts ++