WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1440 of 2450 FirstFirst ... 440 940 1340 1390 1430 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1450 1490 1540 1940 2440 ... LastLast
Results 28,781 to 28,800 of 49000

Quote Originally Posted by Drybones View Post
    Can't believe it...Mom in trouble!...who'd believe it could happen...just goes to show bad things can happen to the nicest of people.
    Oprah!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Blazer View Post
    You just don't know. We take care of each other.
    Hope to see both of you around this year!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Train Wreck View Post
    Hope to see both of you around this year!

Depending on how far HB walks.......

Images

What you should fear is the bloodless coup that's gonna happen while you're gone...have you looked at the PoHo rankings lately?
    i know youu'll make me proud.

Quote Originally Posted by hikerboy57 View Post
    i know youu'll make me proud.
    You obviously haven't read far enough yet

i know y'all will make me proud.
    Fixed it for ya! No worries HB..ur thread is in good hands... the mods will understand, I'm sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Drybones View Post
    Can't believe it...Mom in trouble!...who'd believe it could happen...just goes to show bad things can happen to the nicest of people.
    Thanks Drybones.. I"m not worried, it's just postin..

Quote Originally Posted by HikerMomKD View Post
    Fixed it for ya! No worries HB..ur thread is in good hands... the mods will understand, I'm sure!
    You didn't fix it, you messed it up. It is you will, not you all. He is from New York not New Orleans. Damn Yankee.
    In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by BirdBrain View Post
    You didn't fix it, you messed it up. It is you will, not you all. He is from New York not New Orleans. Damn Yankee.
    Bless his lil heart

Images

every once in a while in your life you feel something special happening.

when i began this thread last july, it was meant to divert snarky comments off the other threads, limit the hijacking so that serious questions could get serious conflicting answers , a way to keep the nuts in the nuthouse more or less. but whats developed here is something extraordinary.we have a community that continues to grow, and we grow closer everyday.
    i dont think i would be doing this right now if ozjacko hadnt sent me a pm asking about where to stay around ny, and when i offered my place, he responded with warmth and humility.at the same time, things at work were making me increasingly dissatisfied with my job, and finally came to a head last week, now ozjacko is allowing me to hitch a ride down south,bobbyjo has me hooked up at the lodge, my permit for gsnp done, and an opportunity to meet more of you in the next few months. i still plan on doing the maine trip, although ill have to shorten it to 2 weeks, so monson is still on, and i hope to meet even more of you.
    we've learned so much about each other and i truly feel you are all family.thanks to everyone for all the support both for the cafe and for me.

this is something special

Quote Originally Posted by BirdBrain View Post
    Ha! Ah but rememeber HB said he was practicin ...

I LOVE the NY/ Longgiland accent 2!

Can I hear you talk soon , BB ? I miss my Yankee friends and family...

Images

we got cultcha

Images

an its lawnguylind

Images

Mention Oprah and men get instantly alarmed! No more fun and games
    Especially Dr.(never Fu$#ing forget, my first name is Doctor) Phil. Oprah makes her appearance at 6:40.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDHqE_wjwfw
    Last edited by Gray Blazer; 03-14-2013 at 13:36.
    I'm not really a hiker, I just play one on White Blaze.

every once in a while in your life you feel something special happening.

when i began this thread last july, it was meant to divert snarky comments off the other threads, limit the hijacking so that serious questions could get serious conflicting answers , a way to keep the nuts in the nuthouse more or less. but whats developed here is something extraordinary.we have a community that continues to grow, and we grow closer everyday.
    i dont think i would be doing this right now if ozjacko hadnt sent me a pm asking about where to stay around ny, and when i offered my place, he responded with warmth and humility.at the same time, things at work were making me increasingly dissatisfied with my job, and finally came to a head last week, now ozjacko is allowing me to hitch a ride down south,bobbyjo has me hooked up at the lodge, my permit for gsnp done, and an opportunity to meet more of you in the next few months. i still plan on doing the maine trip, although ill have to shorten it to 2 weeks, so monson is still on, and i hope to meet even more of you.
    we've learned so much about each other and i truly feel you are all family.thanks to everyone for all the support both for the cafe and for me.

this is something special
    Wow, that's really special.. I sure hope you stay on the trail long enough for me to meet you, Andy. I'll be in touch with you guys all the way. I'll PM you my cell #. I think everyone else has it on the "team". We need to come up with a "group name" for you guys....

an its lawnguylind
    I stand corrected but you got it just the same... it works! I've been away too longggg!!

Images

TW, now that HB is gonna be there, Blaze and I will try to make it. Mrs. GB prolly won't be able to make the trip.

Images

Wow, that's really special.. I sure hope you stay on the trail long enough for me to meet you, Andy. I'll be in touch with you guys all the way. I'll PM you my cell #. I think everyone else has it on the "team". We need to come up with a "group name" for you guys....
    The Old Farts.

Ha! Ah but rememeber HB said he was practicin ...

I LOVE the NY/ Longgiland accent 2!

Can I hear you talk soon , BB ? I miss my Yankee friends and family...
    Okay... how do you upload a sound file?
    In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln

Images

i expect the group will grow with the ebb and flow of the herd. its not realistic to think we'll be able to stay together for an extended period of time. but i think well all pretyy much stay within a day or two of each other after the first week or so. we'll be together, but its also important that individually we're still hiking our own hikes, so theres no feelings about holding someone back or having to push too hard to keep up. i also expect the trip will develop some notoriety and our "band of gypsies" will grow.
    right now i hear my train a comin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaJefMdAyAc

++ New Posts ++