Some of us (me and Geek anyway) miss the simple water bags that Stearns use to make. Mine is about 15 years old and on it's second plastic liner bag. Add the shower attachment and it serves its' purpose. Shower bag.jpg As with most stuff, if it's too simple they stop making it. When I need water storage in dry camps or base camp I've done this: Get yourself an empty Dunkin's Box O'Joe. I collect them at a local park after a company picnic or such. They are sold as serving 10 cups of coffee. Box O’Joe.jpg After you remove the cardboard box part you will find a Mylar bag inside, kinda folded up. Laid out flat it measures 20"x 10" There is some easy to remove glue on the bag to remove also. 20 inches X 10.jpg The bags have a push and twist to open cap like found on fuel cans. None have leaked on me yet. Twist cap.jpgopen cap.jpg When filled as full as they can be the bags hold 1- 1/2 gallon of water. Something hard to do on the trail. I have also used them partially filled as a pillow. Take care when opening a full bag, the pressure will cause to water to gush out. I'm working on a valve to fit them. full bladder.jpg An empty bag weighs in at just 2 ounces. Folded bag.jpgWeighs 2 oz.jpg Now if I can sew a nylon hanging cover and find a shower hose that fits I'll be a happy camper.