WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kermitt View Post
    The only 1 that I wound not stay at is Hikers Paradise in Gorham. I was their in 09, I had to ask them to clean the bathroom becuase it was so bad it look like it had not be clean for days. Also the room needed cleaning & the kitchen was realy bad & all you had to cook on was the stove & the oven would set off the alam when you cooked.
    All the others listed are good ones.
    You do realize for the most part it's up to hikers to keep the hostel they're staying in clean. I hope I never see Bob Peoples on his hands and knees cleaning hiker piss.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Kermitt View Post
    The only 1 that I wound not stay at is Hikers Paradise in Gorham. I was their in 09, I had to ask them to clean the bathroom becuase it was so bad it look like it had not be clean for days. Also the room needed cleaning & the kitchen was realy bad & all you had to cook on was the stove & the oven would set off the alam when you cooked.
    All the others listed are good ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    You do realize for the most part it's up to hikers to keep the hostel they're staying in clean. I hope I never see Bob Peoples on his hands and knees cleaning hiker piss.
    there's a huge difference between a place like kincora and a place like hikers' paradise.

bob runs kincora at a loss, i'm sure. $3 donation?

hikers' paradise is a for-profit business, they should be cleaning their own bathrooms. regularly.
    "The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive." -TJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++