WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Thoughts on the Kelty Lakota?

Just wondering, if anyone has used a Kelty Lakota pack? I usually use a 3600 ci pack, but recently i've been doing more winter hiking, and need a little more room for winter gear. This pack looks nice, it says it retails for about $150, and I found a site that is selling it for $95. It seems like a nice pack for the price, but since its a newer pack, I can't seem to find to many reviews on it. Any feedback would be great.

<3

I have been wondering about this pack, too. Any feedback elsewhere since this post?

Default Kelty Lakota 2010

I'm planning my first trip on the AT this year and have been looking into sturdy and lightweight packs that are also within my budget (i.e., cheap). You would think that is asking too much, but the Kelty Lakota 2010 seems to fit the bill! Not many reviews out there, surprisingly, but it got a stellar reivew in Backpacker Magazine. Right now the 2010 version is selling for $87 at bobwards online with free shipping and anytime returns, and that seems like a great deal. I'm going for it! Will update when I receive it and later when I actually use it.

++ New Posts ++