WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

ERNMAN

Default Warwick Tpk NJ north for a week...Labor day w/e

Im planning on starting out at Warwick Tpk in Nj and hike north into NY. I would like to leave sometime over the Labor day w/e . Im just watching the weather to see how much rain from Danielle we will be getting. I hike slow and Im not in any race to make 20 miles a day. I will be happy doing 8-10 a day. I have an ankle injury and will not push it for the sake of miles. I would like to get up near Pawlings area and if all is going good maybe try and finish the state. Anyone interested ,send me a PM or an e mail. I would love to do this with a few people and enjoy everything along the way.

I would have loved this, but unfortunately already have non-hiking commitments for Saturday and Sunday.

I was hopeing to find someone to do just the first bit up to 17A on Monday as a day hike.

ERNMAN

That might be a possibility if the Hurricane makes its way up the coast. At first I thought it was danielle but its Earl that will cause problems. I am flexible being Im self employed. We will see as it gets closer

++ New Posts ++