WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: REI Coupon

Images

Default REI Coupon

Does anyone know if there are any REI discount coupons available on line. I have an old catalog but the coupon for 20% off ended 5/31/10. Thanks
    Big Guy
    and ye shall know the truth
    and the truth shall set you free.
    St. John 8.32
    "Be Safe"

Just got a flyer from REI about a summer sale starting on June 25. They give 20%~30% off on selected backpacking and camping stuff.

There is a coupon out now for 25-35% select items until Feb 11. The site also posts lots of other coupons from REI, I found it here: http://bc25.com/stores/rei-com/

In another month or so they will be sending out dividends to members and the last two years they have also sent out a 20% off coupon good towards the item of your choice. It might come with with the dividend return, can't remember but I'm waiting for that to buy a new stove. You could also apply for the REI Visa and if approved get a $100 gift card after making a purchase with it. You could use that to knock off the cost of some new gear.

I'm patiently awaiting my dividend and coupon for this March. I also have a gift certificate from Christmas I'm itching to use. I think I'm going to pull the trigger on one of the new Osprey Exos 46 packs for 2014.

bc25 posts new REI coupon codes and promos as they come up

REI just released this new deal. It's a $20 member bonus card . You get one every time you spend $100

Did you buy your osprey Exos 46 pack? REI's 20% off coupon code ends today if you haven't bought one yet. They don't have the expos 46 but they do have the 48.

If you need the Exos 46 I just searched using bc25's gear price checker and i'm seeing in on-sale up to 31% off (see below)
    Screen Shot 2014-05-26 at 11.25.16 AM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by daddytwosticks View Post
    I'm patiently awaiting my dividend and coupon for this March. I also have a gift certificate from Christmas I'm itching to use. I think I'm going to pull the trigger on one of the new Osprey Exos 46 packs for 2014.

Journal Entries
    Images

Hi Alicia - you just answered a question from 2010 and I think this is the last day of the REI sale this year
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

++ New Posts ++