WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default pencil paper and baltimore jack tarlin

jackhas all his worlds on paper. and hes a pencil. what are u? i belive first aid supplys can have a cell phone as an emergency device and to keep in touch with max.....but palm piklots and music and laptops and stuff hurt the exsperience. what say u?
    matthewski

Depends. If you subscribe to the theory of entropy then you know all systems in the universe move from a state of order to disorder.

Your point being?

you think there's a point?

Quote Originally Posted by berkshirebirder View Post
    you think there's a point?
    LOL !!!!

Images

Some people ain't ready for the exsperience, neither was Jimi. We have to let hour selfs down on ropes to reach the bottom with exsperience. A fall can be trajik and jumping the worser. But yes we are strangled in mini ropes.

Catskill 3500 #1575
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    jackhas all his worlds on paper. and hes a pencil. what are u? i belive first aid supplys can have a cell phone as an emergency device and to keep in touch with max.....but palm piklots and music and laptops and stuff hurt the exsperience. what say u?
    lillian we may never know if she kept her axe sharp or how ripe her was tomato. of cell phones she knew little for first aid or anything but she made use telegraphy moreso for navigating than communicating. Dog mayhave belonged to photographer not her but maybe.

http://gorida.com/blog/wp-content/up...lianalling.jpg

Default Apple Announces the iTypeFunny Keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Some people ain't ready for the exsperience, neither was Jimi. We have to let hour selfs down on ropes to reach the bottom with exsperience. A fall can be trajik and jumping the worser. But yes we are strangled in mini ropes.
    Is there a special computer keyboard that allows you to convey thoughts like this? Just wondering.

Images

I think there's a decoder ring in every box of Cracker Jacks.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by LIhikers View Post
    I think there's a decoder ring in every box of Cracker Jacks.
    It will just tell you to drink your Ovaltine.

Images

So then you remember Captain Video?
    I love the smell of esbit in the morning!

Images

Nay, that was the message from Little Orphan Annie on the movie A Christmas Story. I LOVE that movie!

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post
    lillian we may never know if she kept her axe sharp or how ripe her was tomato. of cell phones she knew little for first aid or anything but she made use telegraphy moreso for navigating than communicating. Dog mayhave belonged to photographer not her but maybe.
    It's not easy to out-matthewsi matthewsi, but you two are pretty close!

How long does it take for your thought processes to return to normal?

Images

normle izz as normle duz . matties mikroscoap allows only himn to view things as bigg or smaller than thay relly ar . druggs help . jimi knoes as duz bobbie maghee and missus maghee . lyke framptons camel thru the eye of the huricane.
    everibodi lykes some kind of musik butt knot plam piklots. iff you put a black billhilly hatt on lonewulf hee luks lykr snuffy smif .
    I'm not really a hiker, I just play one on White Blaze.

Who is John Galt?
    2010 SoBo Attemptee. Spraied ankle in PA. Worst day of my life.

Well, it's finally happened. The infection has spread.
    Drab as a Fool, as aloof as a Bard!

http://www.wizardsofthepct.com

my inglish is more gooder dan youse gyze
    E-Z---"from sea to shining sea''

so ize unnerstandz wots goin on in here
    E-Z---"from sea to shining sea''

Is the piklot from Winnie the Pooh?
    My kid wants to know.
    Don't let your fears stand in the way of your dreams

spell predujuse and spell racism and spell hatred and spell natzis dont make me laugh. how many times do you forget how to spell "is" or "when" or your name? it aint so funny when you would like to be as good a speller as say,...wordboy"camo jack"?one day when my art sells ill go to spelling and come back with enormouse words spelled correctly all over. and on that day, on that glorious day,...i will spell with the stars. my heros of spelling are,..in order of coolness,.....:
    camo jack.

in other news,....i belive we are talking about old school hikeing without electronics. i wonder how many youngins aint ever done it. i have a new trick for you all to try. turn off your ringers and set your phones to one beep and vibrate. i have done this about a year now. heres what i learned. no one needs to contact you as a matter of life and death. most calls are annoying. phones suck in priciple.and not hearing allarms such as ringgers is important for our over taxed minds to relax. life with a scilent phone has been wonderful. i check it alot but never hear it. we have created a world of noises that bother the functions of the brain.thats why we dont hike in midtown manhaten.because quiet is as priceless as deodorant to pirate. as golden as gypsy to wolf. as precious as pretzle m&m's. and as worthy as tanks shoes and his shirt combined. only quiet can help us now. we have all been battered and fried with the horrid screechings of a world insane. hikers, shut up your phones and take a page from the book of tank. listen. you may hear one beep and feel a vibrating sensation but your not going to jump and run and fall running to answer a phone whos ringer was designed as a tourture for when waterboarding fails. imagine listening to a ringer for 24 hours. or talking continuosly on a cell for that period. its frightening how streesfilled thes devises are. lets return to a quiet time where folks can whisper sweet somethings in each others beer.
    matthewski

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
++ New Posts ++