WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckRye View Post
    Seems as if Mary is personally trying to make this thread as long as the Warrigaghey thread.
    Thanks for posting Redneck. Trying to keep this thread on the top of the list on the opening page, at least until July 8!

Quote Originally Posted by Lion King View Post
    I will be there as my train arrives in Harrisburg from LA on the 7th...need a ride to the Cannon...will help set up, cook (Im a effin great cook), may have to roll out early Sunday cuz Im so broke its sick after a month with no income...more or less...to return to work in NH.

Karoke you say?!?!???!??!? Sweet.
    See you then, LK. Waiting on word back from Lucky on the Karaoke.

Check out this video! Bacon Explosion Preparation. 12 days till the feed!

Default Pig

The 100 lb. Pig has been ordered and Mary has found a new few good men to cook the pig as our previous pig men were not available. They are volunteering their time, fuel needed, and filling. The pig will once again this year be with head. $200 from donations is set aside to pay for pig.

Default Donations Confirmed

Mutzabaughs Market in Duncannon has confirmed they will donate some food items for the feed. I am working on list of what is needed yet.

Images

Default Savethepig.com

Quote Originally Posted by trailangelmary View Post
    The pig will once again this year be with head.
    I always felt sorry for the pig.

Panzer

Thank you to Ray Sterner who has donated a 3D map of the trail in the Duncannon area for viewing at the feed.

Thanks for posting Redneck. Trying to keep this thread on the top of the list on the opening page, at least until July 8!
    And to thank our donaters and keep all the Billville members who participate up to date on what's happening and how work is progressing!

Quote Originally Posted by WalkinHome View Post
    Will probably get there Friday morning the 9th. Very small chance early evening of Thursday the 8th. Thanks Mary and Tricks and Matt for all you do. See you soon.
    I'm not so sure on the wristband idea now. Hey Mary I ran in to Sue Grace this past Sunday morning and she volunteered to play on Saturday evening (from 6-8?), possibly with some other members of her band.

The 100 lb. Pig has been ordered and Mary has found a new few good men to cook the pig as our previous pig men were not available. They are volunteering their time, fuel needed, and filling. The pig will once again this year be with head. $200 from donations is set aside to pay for pig.
    The pig will once again this year be with head.

'head' who said, "head".., I'll take some of that..,

And to thank our donaters and keep all the Billville members who participate up to date on what's happening and how work is progressing!
    Met area Ridge Runner this past weekend and he said he would take the feed flyer I made up to see if they will post it at ATC in Boiling Springs and then down to Outfitter and ATC Headquarters in HF. Hey the cats out of the bag the 'Allenberry' is now $40 not $25 a night.., still a bargain. http://www.allenberry.com/
    And by the way, any rumors anyone may have heard about thur-hiker screwing things up there are totally false. Owner said she checked on prices with area B&B's and they still have them beat. She did say it's been tougher on her staff that cleans the rooms and also said they are finding more dirt and debri in their washers, pool, and hot tub

Mary please e-mail me with the list of sponsor's names as you would like them to appear on 'thank you' board and also anything else needed. Should be up again this weekend, sorry I misseed you last weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by BAG "o" TRICKS View Post
    I'm not so sure on the wristband idea now. Hey Mary I ran in to Sue Grace this past Sunday morning and she volunteered to play on Saturday evening (from 6-8?), possibly with some other members of her band.
    u should have called me or walked the block and a half!

Met area Ridge Runner this past weekend and he said he would take the feed flyer I made up to see if they will post it at ATC in Boiling Springs and then down to Outfitter and ATC Headquarters in HF.
    wish you would have told me. I wasted time and money making flyers and laminating them.

Mary please e-mail me with the list of sponsor's names as you would like them to appear on 'thank you' board and also anything else needed. Should be up again this weekend, sorry I misseed you last weekend.
    They are all listed here. Business names don't need personal names just names of business. Our pig cookers are Keel and Tim.

Default Prep Cooking

More cooking done on Saturday for the feed - Amish Friendship Bread.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzOMzpuaGc

Right now my plan is to show up there in Duncannon sometime in the afternoon on Tuesday the 6th. I should also be bringing Matthewski with me, although I have yet to find a phone to call him to verify that.

Mary: I trust you can find something useful for me to do between then and the start of the feed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTank View Post
    Right now my plan is to show up there in Duncannon sometime in the afternoon on Tuesday the 6th. I should also be bringing Matthewski with me, although I have yet to find a phone to call him to verify that.

Mary: I trust you can find something useful for me to do between then and the start of the feed.
    Awesome, Tank. I have lots of useful thngs for you and Matthewski to do!

Default Prep Cooking

Here's another video of more food preparations - ingredients for the white pasta sauce
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8mgDEQHWVs

Quote Originally Posted by TheTank View Post

I got something for you, pick LionKing up at the Amtrack in Harrisburg on the 7th.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
++ New Posts ++