WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

In the middle of hiking the Neusiok. Did Pinecliffs to 306 on 2/13/2012 and will complete it tomorrow, 2/15/2012. Journal entry at trailjournals.com/tattoo.
    Would post journal entry on the website, but my registration request is still pending.
    Gunner, I have seen your plate around here somewhere, not sure where.
    Hike on - Tattoo
    PS: the pump at copperhead is broken again.

Images

The whole trail is open again. I am told the Forest Service has removed all the downed trees on the Pine Cliffs section and even cleared the new section of trail along the Neuse River cliffs section of the trail (a couple of club members marked the new section of trail and had been waiting for the Forest Service to approve it so we could clear it only to find out the Forest Service had gone ahead and cleared it for us...so a big THANKS to the Forest Service). The club is planning a hike on the trail in a couple of weeks.

We also got word from a couple of different hikers that the Copperhead Landing water pump is broken again (it was just repaired a few months ago).

ATBob my registration request is still pending.
    you should be active now.

If you want to join the Neusiok Trail forum, it is free to do so. However due to the number of spammers trying to join you need to send me an email a gswheat at gmail.com to let me know you registered, otherwise I will think you are just another spammer and delete your request.
    Hammock Hanger by choice

Warbonnet BlackBird 1.7 dbl

www.neusioktrail.org

Bears love people, they say we taste just like chicken.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++