WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: AT Documentary

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Birc h View Post
    ...I think your perfect job would be as a host similar to Les Stroud. I would watch your show every week
    I second that. When I started watching your AT documentary, I couldn't stop. You have a good speaking voice and the Boston accent adds to it!
    Simple is good.

You guys are waaaaay too kind but thank you so very much. I'm glad you liked my videos. My Vermont Long Trail documentary is also up right now if you haven't seen it. I'm currently saving up for my next adventure as well. Thank you so much again.
    Tuts

Images

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tuts View Post
    Thank you all for your amazing words. It's truly humbling to hear such praise from your peers. To answer some of your questions... I used a Cannon Powershot 10 mpxl camera with no mounts. I kept it dry by carrying it in my pocket most of the time and when it rained I put it in a ziplock. I haven't made a "recap" vid. This is because my techniques are continuing to change, and with every new adventure you may see how it does. I've done a couple more trips that I posted but I'm planning on doing the Long Trail in June and will film that as well. I should explain more about my rethought philosophies then.
    Just started watching it, Tuts, really enjoying it. Watching the CT/MA/VT parts first. Like your mellow attitude about it. Thank you for sharing!
    The more miles, the merrier!

NH4K: 21/48; N.E.4K: 25/67; NEHH: 28/100; Northeast 4K: 27/115; AT: 124/2191

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
++ New Posts ++