WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Montrail Enduro Sole vs Superfeet

Curious how the Montrail Enduro compares to Superfeet. Anybody switched?
    "The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel too fast and you miss all you are traveling for." - Louis L'Amour

Getting ready to switch. I walked on Superfeet for several weeks... took my feet a week or two to get used to them, but a few weeks after that, I couldn't walk on them anymore.

Outfitter suggested I bring back the Superfeet and try Montrail Enduro insoles instead. They were out of my size, but I should have them next week...I'll post as to how it worked out after I've walked in them for a while.

may also want to consider SOLE brand inserts. I personally didnt like the feel of superfeet insoles. What i like about the SOLE brand is that they are heat moldable to your feet.(not quite custom orthonics but a little closer) Ive got about 200mi on them and they feel great. Got them at rei.
    " We do not own the land that our parents pass down to us. Rather, we borrow it from our children."

Check out www.orthosole.com
    You custom fit the arch (three choices) and the metatarsal (two choices).
    No Break In.
    Not cheap..but the good stuff never is. ($49.95)

Images

Which Superfeet insole?

I use the green.
    "The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel too fast and you miss all you are traveling for." - Louis L'Amour

Images

Default Enduro Soles

I have Montrail Enduro-Soles and they're heat moldable, good for high arches, and have decent padding. Sadly, my feet have outgrown them.
    I believe Enduro-Soles LP are for wider, flatter feet. Altrec.com has both for $25 (great price).

I liked the blue Sole. Stepped into them yesterday and they were a good fit for my high arches. Also heat moldable. Yep, REI has them.

Superfeet don't work for my high arch but some people seem to love them.

Images

Hmm, and I thought my arches were flattening. Superfeet Green beats my arches like a meat tenderizer. The Blue insoles are fine. I've tried on some boots and trail running shoes lately that have arches that are too high too.

I love my superfeet blues, i tryed all colors and fould that the blues are best for me, i wear a 13 and i got a size 14 insole it lined up w my arch better. After i wore my insoles out, i removed the plastic bottom off of my super feet and glued on another insole and there still great w/o spending $40 more bucks.

I was disappointed in my Superfeet (color green). Found they didn't do much. I'm considering using this company next: http://www.yoursole.com/. I know someone who uses them and really likes them. A bit pricey but not as bad as custom orthotics, that's for sure.

++ New Posts ++