Lightbulb FOR Sale: Asolo Stynger GTX Hiking Boots-WMS 9

Hey Gals,
    I got these boots the other day at REI, the Scratch and Dent sale! They were brand new, the reason for them to be returned was: "boots were too short"

As you can see they are $195 bucks new: http://www.rei.com/product/706758

They are a size 9, and literally like new. I have the new insoles with no mileage on them (I put my superfeet in) and I have personally only put about 18 miles on them. Unfortuntately for me, they are just a little too big for my left foot and causing blisters.

I am leaving for my thru hike next Thursday and I would love to get these great boots to someone that can use them, before I go! I have attached a picture of the boots, showing the sole-insole-upper.

I have PayPal, selling for $105 shipped. At least if I can't use these, I would be happy to hook another gal up!

So I also posted this on Craigslist, here is what the potential buyer says:

Quote Originally Posted by MotoGypsy View Post

He says:
    Hey, would you be willing to trade something for them?? If so, what are some things you are intersted in, I have a TON of stuff!
    Thanks!

I Say:
    Do you have a SPOT? GPS Tracker? or any Men's Medium Rain Gear?

He Says:
    No, sorry.......I am just getting into hiking gear now. I have more girly stuff, ......brand new upscale clothing (Banana Republic and Jcrew) purses , brand new heels, brand new perfumes, etc.) I have alot of stuff for your home, etc.
    Let me know if interested! Thank you soooo much!!
    What? I am going to hike for 5 months... like I really need new heels and upscale clothing! dumb shi...

Not committing until I graduate! Sassafras Lass's Avatar
    Images

Weird - sounds like knockoff designer items. I mean, who habitually keeps "upscale" purses, shoes, perfume lying about . . . . ?
    Formerly 'F-Stop'

If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.

~ Dolly Parton

These are great boots - I went on a guided hike in Yellowstone last year, and they recommended Asolo boots. So I got them and have LOVED them! The company I went with by the way is the Wildland Trekking Company. They also recommended Garmont and Montrail boots.

++ New Posts ++