WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by frond View Post
    is everybody bored on here...why am I recieving this bogus questioning and debating..i beat to my own drummer,my own mind...i never asked for input...just to connect with some backpacking women
    yep. it's a public forum on the internet............................not sure if you've been on much but people get quite opinionated on the net.. no matter what the helll you say

AT 4000+, LT, FHT, ALT Blissful's Avatar
    Journal Entries
    Images

Enough pink blazing for one night....

Hiking Blog
    AT NOBO and SOBO, LT, FHT, ALT
    Shenandoah NP Ridgerunner, Author, Speaker

yes a hippy chick would be the motts,ive been stuck in a world of meeting non hippy,corporate,hautietautie,rigid,critical unnatural woman...
    you control the crowd around you. i think you are waiting for the perfect chick to run up to you and ask you for everything you don't want to approach a chick and ask. i completely understand.. i have a difficult time talking to women that I find attractive but we can't expect "the one" to come up and introduce his or herself

Journal Entries
    Images

Default Synopsis - Very Entertaining for Valentine's Day!

Quote Originally Posted by droptopbenz View Post
    try eharmony!
    Bad advice, imagine the post "I'm a forty year old guy who likes to take long walks... The girls here know what that means!

Quote Originally Posted by iTrod View Post
    Shades of Minnesota Smith...
    I disagree, as we get older our ability to make any connection or new close Friend is far more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilred View Post
    I agree with Eric. If you want to meet an outdoorsy woman that likes to hike, then join a local hiking club. This isn't the best place to look for a relationship. or a hiking partner for that matter LOL
    Great Advice - Stop looking and join a busy Hiking Club, There are frequently more women who enjoy the activity in numbers as it is safe. Frond this is an opportunity to discuss likes and dislikes with a starting point... pick a subject like the last book you read.

Quote Originally Posted by TD55 View Post
    Well hey, it is Valentines Day
    Yup!

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle Feet View Post
    I think it's great that Frond felt comfortable (or brave) enough to post a request here - quite a logical place to look for a female hiking companion.

Frond, you'll find someone, if not here, then on the trail - heck, you might find yourself a harem! Stranger things have happened.

Have a great hike!
    Thanks Turtle Feet! great support.

yes a hippy chick would be the motts,ive been stuck in a world of meeting non hippy,corporate,hautietautie,rigid,critical unnatural woman...
    No kidding? Frond - Remember SNL and lower your expectations....try to find one that's entertaining... Both men and women have some faults!

Quote Originally Posted by Blissful View Post
    Enough pink blazing for one night....

Well I think this wasn't about that Blissful, but I am glad he gave this a good try here at WB. I will stick up for Frond, as more older men and members can pick up a little knowledge from this thread.
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

Journal Entries

there's this french chick heading that way - real sweet, nature lover, really natural as well, hasn't shaved at all for many years now- might she be the one?

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofit View Post
    there's this french chick heading that way - real sweet, nature lover, really natural as well, hasn't shaved at all for many years now- might she be the one?

you're just not right......
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

Images

She probably smells earthy
    The trail was here before we arrived, and it will still be here when we are gone...enjoy it now, and preserve it for others that come after us

Perhaps one of those blow-up balloon dolls would work Anyone ever see a hiker with one of those?

Quote Originally Posted by TD55 View Post
    Perhaps one of those blow-up balloon dolls would work Anyone ever see a hiker with one of those?
    I don't think they make them in an ultralight version so probably not... you'd have to use helium to inflate it before hikers would even consider it... not hydrogen though, as that would rule out snuggling up next to a camp fire.

I was single for 5 years and used to get stressed out about it. Eventually learnt to be OK with it and then found someone whilst out in the jungle when I wasn't looking. No, her name is not Jane, but I do wish I were Tarzan. Not for the swinging part... don't think my missus would be up for that.

Do wish you luck Frond.
    Tintin hikes the Appalachian Trail
    Trail Journal, Website, Twitter

I'M an earthly female. What??? Oh. Never mind.

Images

That's what i thought earthy meant. Dr. Bronners, no trimming.. hair growing everywhere underarms, legs and there, granny panties......... Yikes!!!!!

I say this with a frame of reference that it's been a long Frederick's of Hollywood and Victoria's Secret Run into Valentines Day...My mind has been taken over by runway underwear models...
    .....Someday, like many others who joined WB in the early years, I may dry up and dissapear....

Images

Quote Originally Posted by droptopbenz View Post
    6 hours of fishing without a bite equals failure...just sayin'!
    No, it means you have planned well by not having bait or a hook on the line to be interrrupted by those pesky fish!
    Old Hiker
    AT Hike 2012 - 497 Miles of 2184
    AT Thru Hiker - 29 FEB - 03 OCT 2016 2189.1 miles
    Just because my teeth are showing, does NOT mean I'm smiling.
    Hányszor lennél inkább máshol?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Hiker View Post
    No, it means you have planned well by not having bait or a hook on the line to be interrrupted by those pesky fish!
    Exactly. I have never failed to catch a buzz while fishing.
    Love people and use things; never the reverse.

Mt. Katahdin would be a lot quicker to climb if its darn access trail didn't start all the way down in Georgia.

Images

yah I seem different than the majority a child like innocence..feel in the world not of it..to much time alone over the last 17 yrs.running my organic market garden...been hiking my own hike for tooo long..many have told me,I am more evloved than the majority and the worlds not ready for me.......I wish I was like the majority at times,it would be less conflicting..im too nice of a guy,with great intentions,emphathetic and compassionate,one foot out of the box on my path of enlightenment and evolutionary transformation...people just dont fully grasp me.
    Wow, you're so modest! My only hope is that we can evolve a little more, just enough to even comprehend what it's like to be on your level way up there. Personally, I think your chances are high. Don't know what's in the water lately but it seems the majority of females are attracted to inflated personalities like this (no one take personal offense to that, I'm sure people around my age level know what I'm talking about). Good luck though.

My goodness so many wanttabes whiteblaze pyscharists,grammatical and spelling teachers and moderators on here. If it is so dang acceptable for myrtle to hike/ tent camp with mary and chevez to cook /hammock share with charlie why the hell can't a man desire to have a hiking relation with a woman.we are privilege to belong to this website . You'all don't own it.shush your dang whinning

LOL this is halarious ! Only on long hikes is a " hippy chick " the bomb..haha.. i am a married hippy chick... u sound rathr strange to me sorry...

Is this a gear thread or a humor thread?

Th remarkable thing is that this thread has only gotten slightly less entertaining since frond stopped posting. Good stuff.
    Drab as a Fool, as aloof as a Bard!

http://www.wizardsofthepct.com

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Belew View Post
    Dude, That's my wife, except for the candle and no lights part. I met her in a bar about 60 feet off the trail.
    now i'm curious which bar, please tell me you met your wife at the dog patch in MD?
    "The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive." -TJ

ive allways been against inflated egos...and that is many...ive been told a few times,i just have enough ego to keep me here in this physical existance..I have a great purpose in life and a never dying drive/will to create it and share it with the world..

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
++ New Posts ++