WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thumbs up Mountain Hardware Ultralamina 15

Bought this bag from www.theoutfitteratharpersferry.com and took it on a cold weather hike. Man it is so comfortable and sooooo light. The price is right too. Im just not able to baby a down bag, plus they are just so expensive. This bag is very nice and I recommend it to anyone looking for something lightweight and durable. Great winter bag

Section Hiking Knucklehead Hooch's Avatar
    Images

Chaco, my buddy Doc has one of those he bought last year and loves it. He's still getting used to crawling in/out of it and the way it zips up, but says it's the warmest bag he's ever used. Thanks for the review.
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    Chaco, my buddy Doc has one of those he bought last year and loves it. He's still getting used to crawling in/out of it and the way it zips up, but says it's the warmest bag he's ever used. Thanks for the review.
    The zipper is cool though cuz I can sit up and make coffee in the mornin without gettin out

Wandering Vagabond
    Images

Mountain Hardware makes excellent sleeping bags. I've got two of their down bags and have been impressed with their quality.

++ New Posts ++