WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17
    Images

Argh, Gadget- missed you guys by a day or two!

ShLep, taking her second zero in Damascus.
    2010 AT NoBo Thru "attempt" (guess 1,700 miles didn't quite get me all the way through ;) )
    Various adventures in Siberia 2016
    Adventures past and present!
    (and maybe 2018 PCT NoBo)

We're at the Dutch Haus tonight, April 19th, will get to Waynesboro sometime late on the 21st (and zero there). Won't be going too fast through Shenendoah as my wife is joining us for that --- but from pasts trip I know that she can actually move pretty well even without weeks of toughening up, so maybe 6 days to Front Royal.
    Still, maybe we'll some old friends will catch up there (?), like Snow White & Lion, Snowplow, Sundial, Cowboy, Shlep, Cygnet, etc etc! Appleseed and Branch are about where we are, Cake & Stiltz a couple days ahead, ditto Reckless & Boomerang, Uncle Frank and the Croquet boys and a few others farther ahead, no idea now how far ahead EricD and Tatoo Joe are ...
    And we just met 2Can and his dog Zellie last night.

Fantastic trail and weather conditions, Lucky and I have been loving Virginia!
    http://postholer.com/brianle
    Gadget
    PCT: 2008 NOBO, AT: 2010 NOBO, CDT: 2011 SOBO, PNT: 2014+2016

Images

I think not Gadget! You're just to danged fast for me. I may catch you going outta Harpers Ferry though... Cygnet is off trail, so you won't see her (though she says she may come back). And if I'm not wrong, Cowboy, Snowplow (now renamed Rooster) and Snowwhite are I think a couple days ahead of me, so you might see them.

Say hi to AppleTree (Appleseed and Branch) for me- don't think I'll see them for a while! (Taking my time to Harpers, then shooting off from there)
    2010 AT NoBo Thru "attempt" (guess 1,700 miles didn't quite get me all the way through ;) )
    Various adventures in Siberia 2016
    Adventures past and present!
    (and maybe 2018 PCT NoBo)

We're in Harper's Ferry now (May 1st), Lumbar rejoined us yesterday so we're three again. Fun to see the photos of the 20-some thru's ahead of us here in the ATC. We'll take a couple days off in just under two weeks to get back to Damascus for trail days. Nice to be close to half-way! Virginia has been great, looking forward to a brief stint in Maryland and then a lot of Pennsylvania.

http://postholer.com/brianle
    Gadget
    PCT: 2008 NOBO, AT: 2010 NOBO, CDT: 2011 SOBO, PNT: 2014+2016

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17
++ New Posts ++