WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Unhappy Shuttle from Bangor to Caratunk

Hey all, my sister has decided she wants to come out and hike the final 2 weeks with me from Caratunk/Monson to Katahdin.

As she's flying from England to Boston i need to get her somewhere near either Caratunk or Monson and i can only get her as far as Bangor by bus!!

I think she thinks she's doing me a favour by coming out here but its turning into a logistical nightmare!

Any help on buses or shuttles would be hugely appreciated - she will be getting into bangor on the 1st October

Thanks, Tom

We live in Boston and will be up in Monson in the next couple weeks. . . maybe we can help, let me know. . .

Images

Dude, that would be amazing - i think shes planning on flying in on the first of October. And she can either wait for me at the hostel if i'm not there or i might already be there... if i PM you closer to the time then maybe we could sort something out. Obvoiusly she'd contribute to fuel etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tomandcolin View Post
    Dude, that would be amazing - i think shes planning on flying in on the first of October. And she can either wait for me at the hostel if i'm not there or i might already be there... if i PM you closer to the time then maybe we could sort something out. Obvoiusly she'd contribute to fuel etc.
    We'll likely be going up there the 1st weekend of Oct. . . we'd be happy to pick her up at Logan when she arrives and see that she finds you, we're very familiar with the trail where you will be. . . send me a PM. . . .

I like Life,Life likes Me,Life and I very fully Agree.. Saint Alfonzo's Avatar
    Images

Hello Tomandcolin,,how are You?? If things fall through with Warraghiyagey, P.M. me..I live 30 min. from Bangor I.A.P. and would be glade to help.. I also know that area well..
    They never get old, They always stay new, Those three little words, PLEASE and THANK YOU.

I like Life,Life likes Me,Life and I very fully Agree.. Saint Alfonzo's Avatar
    Images

Hello again, let me clairify my last statement.. I live 30 min. from the Bangor area, bus or airport doesn't matter...I'll be glad to help..... Mike...
    They never get old, They always stay new, Those three little words, PLEASE and THANK YOU.

++ New Posts ++